• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's in your garage?

66 hemi belvedere, 70 cuda 440 6 pack shaker hood. both bought new.

66 hemi belvedere, 70 cuda 440 6 pack shaker hood. both bought new.

I have a 66 Bel II HEMI 4 spd and I just found out a guy I have known on and off for many years has one too. Is yours a 4 spd? Very cool you still have your cars since new - not a common story. I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the Bel and wonder how many out of the 335 made still exist.

Oh man, my garage is tiny. It was like playing Tetris when I moved stuff around to get both cars to fit. Those of you who have lots of space, tip out some beer for those of us who suck our guts in to get around our spaces.

Attachments

• IMG_1088.jpg
    IMG_1088.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 290
getting smaller every day

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1339694234252.jpg
    ResizedImage_1339694234252.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 293
A garage is a garage.

Attachments

• Picture 207.jpg
    Picture 207.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 246
If your garage has 2 Superbirds in it, it's not a garage. It's a rookery. And a meditation space for the Mopar faithful.

An un-put-together car has been sitting in my garage for too long.

My life's story is plying "tetris" with EVERYTHING in order to maximize the efficeincy, including extravigances and impracticalities.

I currently own three buildings that can be used to house cars, but none of them is a "garage".
I also have a carport...still not a garage...

...think I'll have another margarita...

might be photo shoped,but there are lots of garages like that here in vegas.its so you can park your motor home in them.

I think you are right, with doors that tall, they would cover the lights inside when open. Still nice to dream though.

mine

Attachments

• IM001692.JPG
    IM001692.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 250
  • IM001614.JPG
    IM001614.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 263
I only have one in mine right now, and any other time.. My garage is very small, I just started a bit of body work on my Ram.. It got smaller real fast! :)
Sue beats years ago under a tall maple tree though.. Ah, thats where my car is now and by the sound outside, the roof about to leak on my car. :blob1:

Ron Buddy your Dodge truck is the same color as mine...LOL.. you can vaguely see my 99 4x4 Dakota in the garage... I will soon be finishing my "currently just a carport" that's 28'-W x 42'-L x 14'-T, to a enclosed full on shop, with a lift of some kind & 2) 12' x 14' twin roll-up doors, the damn little 19' x 19' garage is a P-I-T-A, to deal with... I have 2 large carports, you can see the dge of 1 of the carports on the left of the garage, the 2002 F-350 4x4 Dually is under that, nothing is out in the weather, if I can help it, even the RV & Boat are covered...

Attachments

• 68 RR #11 Apr 26 2011.JPG
    68 RR #11 Apr 26 2011.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 232
I do like the color and have to get a little match up paint to finish it before winter.. I cant get two in my garage and thats where my car sits unless i need to work on the truck or something, winter its in for the duration.. Lots of great shops and cars in these pictures!!

Black 64- I'll take what's in your garage in a a heartbeat!

...other topic... wouldn't cover lights if they were roll up doors...still think it's 'shopped.

RV garages are usually single bays...'cause after you pay $100K+ for an RV, you generally either live in a trialer (lots of those down here), or you are smart enough to realize that's the ONLY garage bay that needs an extra height door that costs lots of extra $$$.

might be photo shoped,but there are lots of garages like that here in vegas.its so you can park your motor home in them.

my big door on my shop is as big as that, 14ft, to get my trucks into for service.

The only picture I had on this computer.

Attachments

• 33 plymouth.jpg
    33 plymouth.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 201
In regards to toys, I'm well diversified.
At my home garage, I have a '69 Daytona, '10 Challenger, '06 Sprinter van & a '10 ML Mercedes. In my 2 floor garage, I have 4 Yamaha snowmobiles, trailer & a 20' Malibu ski boat on top and a 16' catamaran sailboat, Yamaha jet ski & 16' aluminum boat on the bottom. In another garage, I my son's jet ski & a small John Deere diesel yard tractor & a bunch of house & yard crap.

Auto Transport Service
Back