• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's in your garage?

Wow! those are some nice garages...So I dont have one YET..had to rent a shop to work on things, now we are in the middle of moving...so this is what I am left with. Cant even change the oil....I said I need bigger shop, she said SELL,SELL,SELL!...dang women just dont get men do they!
If she has her way, my next post will be in cars for sale section..:tearyeyed:

Attachments

• shop1.jpg
    shop1.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 314
  • shop2.jpg
    shop2.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 341
In regards to toys, I'm well diversified.
At my home garage, I have a '69 Daytona, '10 Challenger, '06 Sprinter van & a '10 ML Mercedes. In my 2 floor garage, I have 4 Yamaha snowmobiles, trailer & a 20' Malibu ski boat on top and a 16' catamaran sailboat, Yamaha jet ski & 16' aluminum boat on the bottom. In another garage, I my son's jet ski & a small John Deere diesel yard tractor & a bunch of house & yard crap.

rooster-1.gif
Love to see the first two anyway.

Nice Log House/Garage & cars DICK... you gained some points in my book...LOL... I love the Daytona

Thats a beautiful home Richard! Must be great with that view out back. Great looking Daytona to.. Thumbs up man!!

Thats a beautiful home Richard! Must be great with that view out back. Great looking Daytona to.. Thumbs up man!!

Thanks. This is the weekend get-away home & I just love it here. Trust me when I say that it didn't look anything like this when we bought it. It took 6 years of hard labor to get it to what it is now. When the time comes, I hope to move here permanently.

1st is from a few years back...and the 2nd pix is the current garage look,my T/A and GTX

cheers Dave

Attachments

• camaros 71 & 69 007.jpg
    camaros 71 & 69 007.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 279
  • xxxxxxy 080.jpg
    xxxxxxy 080.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 273
wow Mr. Cranium...thats a slick pad ya got workin there....nice rides too.....heres a pic of MYYYY weekend get-a-way home. its an old KROGER 18 wheeler trailer. it dont look like much now but..." IM GONNA RESTORE HER SOMEDAY " ...lmao..:blob1:

im kiddinggggggggg..... thats a pic of the lovely view i have of my neighbors junkyard. i been here 20 years now and never been over there. i should tho....might be some rusty gold in that mess someplace.

Attachments

• 2012-06-17_08-20-26_558.jpg
    2012-06-17_08-20-26_558.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 259
garage

I have a 66 Bel II HEMI 4 spd and I just found out a guy I have known on and off for many years has one too. Is yours a 4 spd? Very cool you still have your cars since new - not a common story. I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the Bel and wonder how many out of the 335 made still exist.
bel II was a 4 speed. changed to auto many years ago but still have the 4 speed stuff in my shop probably never change it back if i ever sell it someone else can do that. 75 years old and 40 years plus working on this stuff guess just burned out

Here is my own personel shop and garage I enjoy the hobby as well as work it.
garagemopar.jpg

My Shop
BbodiesShop.jpg

bbodies2.jpg

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing
1-800-247-2288
Ext 316

A little something for everyone in there eh, James?

Nice to have a PST rep on the board!

I put a PST poly-graphite kit on my 66 last year.
Still not driveable, but slow progress beats no progress!

The first one is the wife's 67 Convertible, 1 of 35 Diamond Blue convertibles in 67. Only 3 remain after 6 years of checking one in Tampa, one in San Diego and ours. the second is my cruiser...HA 450 hp 71 Mach I highly optioned car and it is for sale to fund my MOPAR what EVER it will be:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

A little something for everyone in there eh, James?

Nice to have a PST rep on the board!

I put a PST poly-graphite kit on my 66 last year.
Still not driveable, but slow progress beats no progress!

Yeah I have an interest in anything with a gas engine. But the fiat is a nightmare that shows back up every winter for additional mods and will just not go away. I have no particular set make they all have great characteristics. You can't see in the picture but I also have Mopar "red head step child a Rambler AMC American" I know thats just wrong but I like'm anyway lol.

The first one is the wife's 67 Convertible, 1 of 35 Diamond Blue convertibles in 67. Only 3 remain after 6 years of checking one in Tampa, one in San Diego and ours. the second is my cruiser...HA 450 hp 71 Mach I highly optioned car and it is for sale to fund my MOPAR what EVER it will be:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

As good as shape your cruiser looks like its in, Your Mopar project may be quite a car, My sister had a 72 with a 302 in it, not near as fancy i didn't think anyway but if someone loves Ford, You have a great start in the Mopar project. Good luck with it.

Auto Transport Service
Back