• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

whats it worth 440

dianaroxit

Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score
310747035_833678087868462_7504714566764073875_n.jpg

Based on that pic, maybe 1k. Block as a core plus a tunnel ram, carbs of unknown function, and an alternator.

Missing a water pump it appears, distributor, fuel distribution lines, probably carb linkage. Looks to me like a mock up engine. Not a built one.

Based on that pic, maybe 1k. Block as a core plus a tunnel ram, carbs of unknown function, and an alternator.

Missing a water pump it appears, distributor, fuel distribution lines, probably carb linkage. Looks to me like a mock up engine. Not a built one.
Your generous.. Late cast crank motor.. Not a chance I would pay a grand.

Tiny-assed pic, no data on engine whatsoever....
Not possible to determine a value based on that.

A rusty nail at one end, and the other is a piece of barbed wire.
Not nearly as entertaining as the one my buddies & I were laughing about earlier today...
Connected to the phrase "Nice Ripcord Darlin' "... Trust me, ya had to be there.. :lol:

without info, whatever scrap goes for...... minus time and fuel to pick it up

Not nearly as entertaining as the one my buddies & I were laughing about earlier today...
Connected to the phrase "Nice Ripcord Darlin' "... Trust me, ya had to be there.. :lol:
Maybe I should have been more precise ....a rusty bullet hole, and a blowout. :lol:

New Member, with No clue...

Auto Transport Service
Back