• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your favorite super bee?

What's your favorite super bee of all time?

• Total voters
While its taken years for the 70 front end look to grow on me. There's not much more of a meanicing type of look than the 70. Well ok the the 59 screams "get off my lawn"

Attachments

• 1970-Dodge-Coronet-Super-Bee.jpg
    1970-Dodge-Coronet-Super-Bee.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 396
  • 647_1959dodgecorone2doorthardtopcoupe-jun16c.jpg
    647_1959dodgecorone2doorthardtopcoupe-jun16c.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 407
Have to love those 69s ! The side scoops are bitching. Best side scoop ever. Including the Shelby. Now that 70, whew. No offence to the 70 owners, but only a mother could love that face. That said, fastest Bee I ever saw in the day(70-74) was a 70 440 car owned by a guy in St Louis,Mo. Think his name was Earl, and think he still has car.

Plum Crazy. Air Grabber scoops, Elephant,.................70 I don't care, what body style or chrome package, the 70 ALL THE WAY!!!! Coronet, 500, R/T, Super Bee. To me all the same car, with the same "looking" grille........

****, I don't care if its "Flintstone Powered" I LOVE the looks of the 1970 Coronet, as a "base" model, all the others in that year off that same platform, are GORGEOUS, only one way to make it better, add a good lookin girl in the passenger seat!

- - - Updated - - -

DAMN! Thisi s a 59?

attachment.jpg

That screamin' get the F*CK outta my WAY! I LOVE IT! The second goes to that one for me the '70 will be #1 till I'm dead in my book, and will take that with me! But close 2nd goes to the 59!

Plum Crazy. Air Grabber scoops, Elephant,.................70 I don't care, what body style or chrome package, the 70 ALL THE WAY!!!! Coronet, 500, R/T, Super Bee. To me all the same car, with the same "looking" grille........

****, I don't care if its "Flintstone Powered" I LOVE the looks of the 1970 Coronet, as a "base" model, all the others in that year off that same platform, are GORGEOUS, only one way to make it better, add a good lookin girl in the passenger seat!

- - - Updated - - -

DAMN! Thisi s a 59?

attachment.jpg

That screamin' get the F*CK outta my WAY! I LOVE IT! The second goes to that one for me the '70 will be #1 till I'm dead in my book, and will take that with me! But close 2nd goes to the 59!

Yup, 1959 Coronet, notice any styling cues transferred from the front end of the 59 to the 70? I think it would have been a better selection for the movie "Christine" I do like the 58 fury's "fins" better than the add on look of the 59, but the front end of the of the 59 looks like it would be happy to bite ya on the assembly line.

the 1968 Super Bee was my favorite for the longest time I had a friend while living in Cleveland Ohio he used to live on West 85 th street by Fisher Foods and now that has been long gone to make I90 ,and he has past also but it was a very nice car and as the years have gone by I use to hate the looks of the 70 Super Bee but it has grown on me and that would be my choice now :headbang:

Im voting the 71! This is my bee I imported all the way to New Zealand from CA

Attachments

• P1281274.jpg
    P1281274.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 254
Gonna vote for '70. My brothers, 383 auto, original burnt orange w/gator grain roof. Painted with lacquer a long time ago and was starting to look a little tough so he sprayed it satin black a few years ago.
Probably posted a pic of it before but here it is again.

EricsBee.jpg

1969 bee, 383 mag. green with 4 bold tires, open headers and a big ol burn spot on the hood where the ram air unit burnt. I was 15 yrs old and the price was right, $500.oo. Boy was mom pissed when she come home from work....

Gonna vote for '70. My brothers, 383 auto, original burnt orange w/gator grain roof. Painted with lacquer a long time ago and was starting to look a little tough so he sprayed it satin black a few years ago.
Probably posted a pic of it before but here it is again.

View attachment 192647

Thats a sweet looking 70 Bee ! Ron

I like em all butt just can't find anything at all wrong with tha 69s...mine looks like a big pos but it's fast and fun.

and yes..that is a bullit hole in the fender.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 254
Auto Transport Service
Back