• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WHEEL LIP MOLDINGS 1968 CORONET RT

Status
Not open for further replies.

4speed68rt

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score
It doesn't have to be a complete set, and they dont have to be perfect. Driver quality. Has anybody replaced theirs and want to get rid of the old ones? Maybe I can make a complete set from a couple of different sources. Thanks

It doesn't have to be a complete set, and they dont have to be perfect. Driver quality. Has anybody replaced theirs and want to get rid of the old ones? Maybe I can make a complete set from a couple of different sources. Thanks
I may have a complete set of 4, new in the box. Do you a have a part #?

WOM are the SAME / interchange on both 1968 and 1969 Dodge Coronet (Superbee, 500 and R/T models)
Note- the Coronet 440 models use a different WOM

Here are the part numbers hope this helps to ID
WOM Part #'s for both years:
Front: 2932284-5
Rear: 2932112-3

Bump. Somebody has to have some old ones. I like vintage stuff, when possible.

I have a set I bought from year one, probably in 2006 for a 68 Coronet RT........never installed..... they are around here somewhere

Can somebody that knows, please say if the '69 Roadrunner or the '69 Charger wheel lip moldings fit on the '68 Coronet? I knew that there was some out there.
Thank you for the responses.

RR mouldings wont work.....I doubt charger will, but not 100% sure about that one

nope........ year one

1663857235772.png

Rich, I don't think I can post pics in a pm

3 of these were never out of the bag..... any very small imperfections are near the bends at the body lines, and appear to be created in the manufacturing process..... they are aluminum, and are easily manipulated, I have installed a few sets, never had an issue.......even tapped them with a rubber mallet after install if necessary, just to tighten them up to the body a little

trim2.jpg
trim3.jpg
trim4.jpg
trim5.jpg
trim6.jpg
trim7.jpg
trim1.jpg

FWIW I have a set of the same moulding eldubb440 has, difference is I need mine for my car... They aren't totally correct but they do fit reasonably well & with a few minor tweaks they can look pretty close to correct... Originals aren't perfect either, especially use originals...

I still have a full set for '68-'70 Belvedere, '68 GTX, '68-'70 RR, and '68-'70 Satellite. Purchased from Layson's. They are brand new and still in their individual bags and original shipping carton. Part # MY-680PBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back