• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'Wheel of Fortune' contestant goes viral for X-rated answer: 'Will be played for eternity'

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:56 AM
Reaction score
Wheel of Fortune" might have made history on Thursday for one of the most mystifying answers ever given by a contestant.

Things got X-rated on the family-friendly game show when a contestant named Tavaris misidentified a popular phrase.

Vanna White, as always, was on hand to reveal part of the phrase. The board read: _ _ _ _ /I _ /T _ E /B _ _ T!

Wide shot of Wheel of Fortune set with three contestants and Vanna White waiting to fill in the blank

Thursday night's episode of "Wheel of Fortune" went viral after a contestant gave a raunchy answer. (ABC)

Tavaris took a look at the game board, quickly buzzing in that he had the answer.

"Right in the butt," he said with confidence, until fellow contestant Tyra, on the opposite side of the stage, audibly expressed her bewilderment. The audience collectively guffawed at the awkward moment.

"What?" she said. The camera then panned to Tavaris, who looked like a deer in headlights.

I haven't watched it in a long time. I thought when someone guessed a letter the letter went in multiple words if there was more than one.

Is this another Babylon Bee?

All these posts about what words and letters fit and don't, or would have appeared.
The first thing I noticed was "RIGHT" will not fit in 4 blanks. Of course there would have been an "I" and a "T" there.
What a moron that player is.

BTW, I can't say for sure, but I listened to Tavaris answer twice, and I'm thinking that's not the first time he's used that phrase...

So last time I watched this show like 5 years ago, they have these puzzles where they pop one letter at a time up there and whoever guesses it first wins the puzzle. No spinning or picking letters, just waiting for enough to fill in you can guess it.
This guy should have waited for another letter lol.

Wheel of Fortune" might have made history on Thursday for one of the most mystifying answers ever given by a contestant.

Things got X-rated on the family-friendly game show when a contestant named Tavaris misidentified a popular phrase.

Vanna White, as always, was on hand to reveal part of the phrase. The board read: _ _ _ _ /I _ /T _ E /B _ _ T!

View attachment 1668187
Thursday night's episode of "Wheel of Fortune" went viral after a contestant gave a raunchy answer. (ABC)

Tavaris took a look at the game board, quickly buzzing in that he had the answer.

"Right in the butt," he said with confidence, until fellow contestant Tyra, on the opposite side of the stage, audibly expressed her bewilderment. The audience collectively guffawed at the awkward moment.

"What?" she said. The camera then panned to Tavaris, who looked like a deer in headlights.

[/URL]
:rofl:

That's hye-larious!
Not quite the all timer though, ol' Randy Marsh from South Park probably has him beat....but there's also this guy!

That's hye-larious!
Not quite the all timer though, ol' Randy Marsh from South Park probably has him beat....but there's also this guy!

If that guy knew what he was doing, he is a legend for having the balls to do it on TV lol. Or he is a doofus. I like to believe that pause and facial expression right before he makes his choice was him contemplating if giving up the money was worth the infamy, and him deciding "it's just money, hold my beer".

If that guy knew what he was doing, he is a legend for having the balls to do it on TV lol. Or he is a doofus. I like to believe that pause and facial expression right before he makes his choice was him contemplating if giving up the money was worth the infamy, and him deciding "it's just money, hold my beer".

I vote for "Doofus". Who does this?

Butt South Park is still funnier.
Don't nag me about it.

Auto Transport Service
Back