• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wheel stud help

dan juhasz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:53 PM
Reaction score
i've been going through countless dorman info pages looking for wheel studs for the factory disc brake rotors on a 67 gtx, has anyone crossed this bridge and have a part number that is suitable?

I found this application catalog online. Look at page 137 out of 159.

http://www.billavista.com/tech/Articles/14-Bolt_Disc_Brakes_V2/files/Dorman Wheel Studs and Nuts Catalog.pdf
For a 67 GTX w/ discs on front. 610-137LH and 610-136RH. That doesn't necessarily mean these parts are still available though.
You should be able to find the specs for the knurl size and thread size of these numbers. Possibly come up something with a longer length that will work for RH. I doubt you will find LH studs any where.

Call your local axle shop they can help you with your needs.

And as many people know on this website —- I have
*** N.O.S. Kelsey Hayes *** Front 1966 - 1969 “ B “ Body Rotors —- Plates ONLY —- No Hubs (these are 2 piece )…
*** N.O.S. *** Asbestos *** Brake Pads ( such that you don’t rip up the Rotor Surfaces to smithereens ),
*** LEFTY *** and Righty Front Studs, and a whooooole lot more….

P.M. me, As per forum rules, if interested…..
Yours, Craig…..

*** LEFTY *** Front Studs have not been made for over 30 years, and NO ONE will reproduce them….

And as many people know on this website —- I have
*** N.O.S. Kelsey Hayes *** Front 1966 - 1969 “ B “ Body Rotors —- Plates ONLY —- No Hubs (these are 2 piece )…
*** N.O.S. *** Asbestos *** Brake Pads ( such that you don’t rip up the Rotor Surfaces to smithereens ),
*** LEFTY *** and Righty Front Studs, and a whooooole lot more….

P.M. me, As per forum rules, if interested…..
Yours, Craig…..

*** LEFTY *** Front Studs have not been made for over 30 years, and NO ONE will reproduce them….
Sent you a pm

Auto Transport Service
Back