• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel studs

Loulang

Local time
9:33 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know we’re I can get 1 inch longer rear wheel studs for my 1966 Dodge Charger. I purchased rims and lug nuts and 1/2 inch spacers but need more thread. Thanks for the help. Very thankful for this website! I have asked many questions about restoring my 66 and received a lot of help. Would definitely not be this far along without everyone’s help, thanks again.

image.jpg

image.jpg

This was borrowed from another member here. A nice amount of extra length. The knurl size is slightly larger than OEM, but they pressed in just fine.

A74F93D2-F45A-4ECE-85B8-26537DD966D0.jpeg
8EDDD832-69C2-4F88-9E6B-46E40355CB38.jpeg

I like the MOPAR ones but the dorman ones definitely ain’t long enough. Thanks for the help it’s appreciated, I’m gonna see if I can find the MOPAR ones.

Why does it look like your drum is not fully seated in the OP?

20221027_091850.jpg

These are correct for the rear. 4311 Mr gasket

Wondering if these will work
You need to know if yours are the Knurl size 0.675 as that is the size of the Milodon #86165.
Best to remove one of yours and measure.

Just curious, why are you using wheel spacers?

:thumbsup: your job now moving fwd; pass on the wheel stud info in the next 10 threads about it:rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back