• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel Wednesday

70 Charger Hurst prototype!

Sc4444444444f4323r32r2r23rredfghjkjgffghjkl;lkjhgfenshot 5263.jpg

That looks fantastic RC! You have awakened that car right up! A complete change of attitude! From nerd to cool!

Last edited:
My friend Tony had a gold 69 Charger that had gold anodized Cragar S/S wheels on it. They were sharp and really worked well on his gold Charger with the black vynal top. I couldn't find a picture of them in nice shape, but I found this picture. Tony knew how to get his bling on!

GOLD Cragar SS4.jpg

Last edited:
They would look great on that car. I seem to remember seeing Keystone Klassics where the part normally painted black,was gold. A limited edition if I remember correctly.

I’ve seen those too, I don’t know if I’m bold enough for gold wheels on my gold car, there needs to be a contrast in my opinion

It worked well on my friends car,because his car was a yellow gold like the color of the center of the Cragar mags,and he had the black vynal top to off set it as well as the black rear tailpanel. The gold Cragar S/S wheels or Keystone Klassics wheels would look amazing on a black car. If I can find a set I would put them on my black 69 Charger.

It worked well on my friends car,because his car was a yellow gold like the color of the center of the Cragar mags,and he had the black vynal top to off set it as well as the black rear tailpanel. The gold Cragar S/S wheels or Keystone Klassics wheels would look amazing on a black car. If I can find a set I would put them on my black 69 Charger.
That would look awesome. I’m trying to find 2 8 or 10” wide keystones so I can put more tire in the back

Love the Christmag tree! My wife's Challenger has it's factory bling wheels on it! Then it didn't! I told her someone stole them,but I sent them out to have new tires put on them as a surprise! Lol

20221221_124354.jpg

20200725_102648.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back