• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel Wednesday

The proper day two look for an amazing Mopar! Which one would you rather cruise in?

1968-RT-8-27-2019-036.JPG

imagejpeg_1.jpeg

Last edited:
The proper day two look for an amazing Mopar! Which one would you rather cruise in?

View attachment 1603306

View attachment 1603309
It’s amazing just how much the cragars bring out everything in the car. You look at the one with sad dork dishes and painted steel wheels, and it’s just a sad looking car, it’s just meh. You look at the one with cragars and the paint pops, the lines of the car pop, everything is exciting. And it’s not the brown paint, it’s the wheels, that same set of cragars would make the brown look amazing. Ditch the dork dishes!

Keystone or Magnum wheels would look great on the 68 Coronet R/T with the dork dishes!

Mopar Art - '65 Dodge AWB Coronet 'Eastbound And Crowned' . . .

Mopar Art - '65 Dodge Coronet 'Eastbound And Crowned'.jpg

Carrera 1/32 scale Pete Hamilton '69 Dodge Charger 500 Slot Car . . .

'69 Dodge Charger 500.jpg

How about a sneak peak of something coming soon to my GTX. I know the steel wheels are the factory correct look for my GTX, but to me Magnums are the perfect Mopar muscle car wheel.

IMG_2857.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back