• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel Wednesday

bbh.jpg

Dave's 67 R/T is a sweet ride, but it looks much better with the wheels that are on it now. There was too much yellow before, now there is some contrast.

I got cars that run and drive, and many more coming soon.
There where many days when I stood back and said, I did or built that. That just doesn't do it for me anymore. I'm more of the old civil war days guy now, when this horse falls over, I'll run to the next, get on and keep riding. My chiropractor, friend, has a few low mileage cars and he tells me there worth some money. I tell him, they're not worth anything if you don't use them or sell them. I'm too old to save stuff for a rainy, it's pouring outside right now......... I ride the one I brought to the show, But, I'm glad for you guys.

Last edited:
I have been downsizing the fleet, I had over 30 at one point. I currently have five that are going to be for sale. I have received a deposit on the first of the five and I am supposed to be delivering it in the next few weeks. After Carlisle I plan to start getting the other four ready to sell. If I sell enough of them there will be a Hellcat Challenger Redeye widebody taking their place.

Last edited:
Its 15 more than I had before! My real 15 minutes of fame was convincing AMD to reproduce 70 Charger front valance pans, and offering my NOS one to be used as a template, as well as connecting AMD with my friend Gary and that collaboration making all of the 71/72 B body sheetmetal happen. But if I am only remembered for standing up for Mopar muscle car decency with my stance against dork dish hubcaps on Mopar muscle cars I am fine with that, we have an image to uphold that took sixty plus years to build, and it isn't making bad *** cars look like grandpa's 63 Valiant. The picture shows the first AMD 70 Charger prototype front valance pan test fitted on my 70 Charger R/T SE.

20230627_063540.jpg

Last edited:
I just ordered two 15x8 inch polished slotted US mags Indy wheels. They are coming in on Tuesday. They are to complete the set of old school slotted wheels. I bought two 15x10 inch polished slotted wheels from a fellow Fbbo member about two months ago. These are the ones I bought from him. I will have pictures of the new ones coming in just in time for next weeks Wheel Wednesday post!

20240312_100714.jpg

20240312_100737.jpg

20240312_100732.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back