• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When using R-M paint...

For 1200 and he does all that, he must not want to stay in business? Why would one do that? To me, it makes little sense as Soda is lacking the mass to punch out rust/bondo/etc. Walnut is super cheap compared to Plastic, and it does a very similar job to Plastic. Using Plastic after Walnut is wasting material, labor, electricity for his a/c, glass alone is not a good media to blast with, and Alum oxide is way too heavy to blast as a solo medium, it's super dense. It may sound good...but, in my book and experience it's too good to be true. Hitting it with Plastic first, then hit with the same material with a light mixture of Alum oxide will ensure a clean car, minimum time/materials/resource expenditure. Does this guy have a web site to check out? I do; www.drblast.com

Yes, however it is under construction.
He is recommended by 4 of 5 bodyshops I visited, all are legit businesses.

Well, that is great, glad he's providing a good service to the trade! Maybe he's got an inside line to materials at a super cheap rate?

Sorry, I'd let ya know if I were a media blaster too but, hey I'm just a kid with a rust bucket of a car. Soon it won't he cause after it gets media blasted (in any form) I was offered an apprenticeship at the body shop my Charger's going to and I'll be shaving a lot off the the price of the resto!:santa: Merry christmas to me!!!:yes:

Thanks. That's true, in that beer commercial the guy Jim Koch says that he's never worked a day in his life for 23 years. hahaha I want to be like that!

So this guy Jet you may know him? He sold the 69 Hemi Charger to a guy is SF and the guy lost his *** in custome home building and sold the 69 to a museum.

This was the green charger at Valenti Classics in New Berlin, WI

Here's a pic.

DdSCF0337.jpg

Yeah, he had to liquidate assests and layoff 65 of 70 employees. Then he disappeared as a real estate figure. Check out www.69hemi.com it's all there, but what I told ou is the sweet juicy part, not on there.

Auto Transport Service
Back