• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where has the Pabster been?

Cranky, sometimes i don't know what i am anymore. If the old man was alive he'd tell you he was a Roosevelt loving life long democrat but never would he say he was a liberal. Does that make sense? I guess it come down to the fact that there are liberals and then there are LIBERALS.

Roosevelt

which one??

both were great War Presidents...

View attachment Teddy Roosevelt.jpg

fdr.jpg

the best "Democrat" President was JFK as far as im concerned.

View attachment 198399

yes, yes, he abandoned a whole bunch of Cubans on the beaches of their Homeland with their dicks in their hands {re: operation mongoose}; I guess eliminating Communism wasn't high on JFK's list...but then again, he had a lot going thru his mind at the time.

Cranky, sometimes i don't know what i am anymore. If the old man was alive he'd tell you he was a Roosevelt loving life long democrat but never would he say he was a liberal. Does that make sense? I guess it come down to the fact that there are liberals and then there are LIBERALS.
I've voted for a Dem before myself and might again someday if I think they are the better candidate but being a liberal or a conservative today seems to be a lot different than it was just 30 years ago. The Dems seemed to favor worker rights etc but that doesn't seem to be the case lately. Like Repubs, they just seem to favor money for themselves. Anyways, this thread isn't about politics, so.....

so....

Let's party naked!!

wait what?
Think I did that once :D

No:
It is....

So...

Lets party naked!!

"What" ? Wait!!

LOL
New Years eve...
10 minutes past midnight..
Narragansett RI
Atlantic ocean
I ran naked to the beach on a dirt road and jumped into the furiously cold Atlantic ocean...
My roommate "Dennis "O" was right beside me.
His girlfriend (Lisa A.) was driving my Volkswagon bug with the headlights on following us illuminating the way.
It was about 1/4 of a mile
Yeah...stupid idea and it was cold

Funny thing was, the water was actually warmer that the air..

My LAST Party NAKED...

We tried to get "Lisa A" to jump in but she declined...
Proving that women think with their brains...

PS: She was a spinner!

Auto Transport Service
Back