• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where is Everyone Staying at Carlisle this Year?

This is where I stay. My friend books a few rooms and he saves one for me. In my opinion the rates are very high for a hotel with no pool but at least they give you some breakfast. Some friends stay there so that kind of makes up for the high rates.

The Western Village sounds pretty cool with the car show every night. Just curious, if you have an RV and you go there do you drive your Mopar separately or tow it in?
And the MS Diner has Great Food & Service next door. By the way, you can bring your own beer in, to enjoy with your meal, and they will even provide a glass for it !!!

My rig is a combination RV/hauler. I usually enter a car in the show and drive in every day. It is only 4 miles and you never have a long wait to get into the grounds.
How about a pic of your RV/hauler, when you have a chance. I haven't seen one big enough to haul, and stay in ???

Grand Design Momentum 398M. 18ft garage, 27ft living space. When we have the garage empty, it doubles as a living room or guest room with 4 beds. We travel the country with it.

D

RAM 3500 with Momentum 398M.jpg

Grand Design Momentum 398M. 18ft garage, 27ft living space. When we have the garage empty, it doubles as a living room or guest room with 4 beds. We travel the country with it.

D

View attachment 1600341
Very nice, and looks Comfortable !!! Would possibly be a tight squeeze to get a B-body in though, wouldn't it ?

I don't bring the Roadrunner anymore. I used to trailer it down and do the tenting thing many years ago. That got old quickly with the wife, kids, and a dog. Now I take the camper, live in comfort and enter the truck in the show just for ease of entry and parking.
20230802_141839.jpg

And yes, I still have the Roadrunner. I let my wife drive it down to the show once.......
20221022_160703_remastered.jpg

I don't bring the Roadrunner anymore. I used to trailer it down and do the tenting thing many years ago. That got old quickly with the wife, kids, and a dog. Now I take the camper, live in comfort and enter the truck in the show just for ease of entry and parking.
View attachment 1600417
And yes, I still have the Roadrunner. I let my wife drive it down to the show once.......View attachment 1600418

Dude...... you've been holding out on us...... and the wheels look great on that

Very nice, and looks Comfortable !!! Would possibly be a tight squeeze to get a B-body in though, wouldn't it ?

It is tight, but fits. Tying it down securely is a must. I have brought a 69 Super Bee to Carlisle in it.

Dude...... you've been holding out on us...... and the wheels look great on that
I've owned it since 1992. The body was done in 93, and is starting to show it. If I only knew a reputable body and paint guy.....

Edit- I do know of a guy in Jersey, but ...... he's very good, expensive and likes to turn everything into a fileted fish carcass first.

:lol:

Last edited:
I prefer to stay in Gettysburg. Makes for a nice drive over in the mornings and back in the afternoons. I also like that the Bike Week is the same weekend so get to meet and hang out with some great people at the hotel and don't have to worry about the car much because the bikers are all looking out for it.

Auto Transport Service
Back