• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where is snakeyes??

I thought snakeyes first name is Dale? Maybe not, but I hope so.

I thought it was Dale also.
as said above he will be remembered
this could happen to any of us..:(

Fly you are so correct on that. As a group of people that each of us may never meet I can only say that I feel like for the most part we all have come together more than just a bunch of gearheads.

Has anyone ever had dealings with him as in selling or buying something? That would give the name and address.

Could @Joeychgo look up any info on this ?

I do remember he was a Vietnam Vet
and he was from Avon Ohio
nothing popped up in a search
lets hope he is on the mend and coming back.
I know he went thru hell to get back to us before...

Oh boy. Hope not but that's a pretty big coincidence...Maybe the mods can verify, if they have more of his info?
As far as i know, @snakeyes real first name is Dale, and although that location is close....I do honestly hope this is just a co-incidence.

Here is what I see as his location approximately...
upload_2019-10-30_16-38-28.png

I'm the new guy and all I can say is, it's really strange. To be here one day and just gone the next!! You guys have been knowing him since 2011. Has he ever stepped away for awhile before?

I'm the new guy and all I can say is, it's really strange. To be here one day and just gone the next!! You guys have been knowing him since 2011. Has he ever stepped away for awhile before?
He and others have been absent for long periods after regular contribution.

Another who springs to mind is @Moparfeind ...although he may be just busy with work & cars.

He and others have been absent for long periods after regular contribution.

Another who springs to mind is @Moparfeind ...although he may be just busy with work & cars.

I reached out to Ron @Moparfeind a while back. He is doing OK but has had some issues to deal with. Please keep him in your prayers and I'm sure he will be back very soon!

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back