• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where I've been

Can't sleep! Waiting for meds to work...

Did see full beautiful rainbow thus morning on the way home from work.

How Frank should I be with the judge tomorrow? In early September she chastised me for not having paperwork. Shall I chastise her for not having HER paperwork in order this past June, while I have already bled 12000 dollars. I want to. Should I tell her I am reporting her to the Judicial Inquiry Board for un-professional behavior in court?

Hate to say it, but I think you're wasting your time. You're gonna end up paying more in legal fees than she stole! And even if you do get the full judgement, which most likely you won't, there's no guarantee she'll pay it. My jerk mechanic had over $70,000 in judgements against him and he just ignored them, which is what a lot of people do. Also, right now you're paying fees, but you can bet your attorneys will attach a lot of costs if you get an award, so even the most optimistic outlook would be you get half that money back, the lawyers get half the money you get, and the fees you paid upfront are more than you end up with after taxes.

She got you, and my advice would be to accept that and start rebuilding for yourself instead of giving your money to lawyers who will take it and give you nothing.

Hate to say it, but I think you're wasting your time. You're gonna end up paying more in legal fees than she stole! And even if you do get the full judgement, which most likely you won't, there's no guarantee she'll pay it. My jerk mechanic had over $70,000 in judgements against him and he just ignored them, which is what a lot of people do. Also, right now you're paying fees, but you can bet your attorneys will attach a lot of costs if you get an award, so even the most optimistic outlook would be you get half that money back, the lawyers get half the money you get, and the fees you paid upfront are more than you end up with after taxes.

She got you, and my advice would be to accept that and start rebuilding for yourself instead of giving your money to lawyers who will take it and give you nothing.
That, then, is where I must question why the Judge will not let me address the court Pro Se.
And why I will be filing with the Judicial Inquiry Board.
I have no idea whether I will have any opportunity to speak on my family's behalf tomorrow, or whether it will simply be just another date of Judicial smack-down.

I have dealt with the in-justice system and here is my experience. The system has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. It's all about lawyers making money. Once you understand that you can better deal with it. Lawyers keep you in the dark so they can make money. They drag matters out so they can make money etc.
I spent a lot of time on the internet and going to the law library, learning how my type of case worked. Now, when my lawyer emails me info my response is usually, I already knew that. I would'nt represent myself as the lawyer will still have more knowledge, and more importantly, experience, that I don't have. But the knowledge I acquired greatly helped me in determining which direction to go.

Auto Transport Service
Back