• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to find 1964 FURY side trim/molding clips?

Evan Frucht

Local time
3:16 PM
Reaction score
Where do I find these? Reproduced ?

20190406_185620.jpg
20190406_185545.jpg
20190406_185550.jpg

I kinda need some, lol!

20190406_185532.jpg

I have that original piece rear trim actually. It was given to me by the PO, he managed to keep track track of it... but it looks like it was used as a baseball bat. I might be able to straighten it out. Unfortunately the rear quarter seems to have gotten side swiped in its previous life and it was brought to a body shop who did a terrible job and never finished...:blah:

So I got some work ahead of me

Where do I find these? Reproduced ?

View attachment 746304 View attachment 746306 View attachment 746305

I kinda need some, lol!

View attachment 746303

I have that original piece rear trim actually. It was given to me by the PO, he managed to keep track track of it... but it looks like it was used as a baseball bat. I might be able to straighten it out. Unfortunately the rear quarter seems to have gotten side swiped in its previous life and it was brought to a body shop who did a terrible job and never finished...:blah:

So I got some work ahead of me
I've been asking that same question for years!

R/t specialties or the mopar shop maybe. You can shop on line with pics of clips.

Try Joe Suchy. If he doesn't have them he may know who does.

download (2).jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back