• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to get 1969 non-ralleye dash stencils?

Kimodc

Local time
2:42 AM
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where to get the stencils for painting the standard non-ralleye gauges on a 1969 Sport Satellite? I ordered a set from Premium Dash Decals in Ontario, Canada over 3 weeks ago. Needless to say, I can't really get anyone there to find out where it is, if it has even been mailed..... sounds like they just really don't care. I see that Classic Industries has the clock face stencil, but I need the Ammeter, Temp, Fuel, and Speedo as well. Thanks for any help.

everyone is taking longer to get out,I just bought from WhiteGauges.net I bought the overlays for the gauges and it took about 3 weeks for me to get them.

I either got mine from year one or classic, can't remember

Thanks 69GTX, I see that Year One has them. I will either order a set from them or maybe even try mask and paint my self. Except for the clock, they don’t look that difficult.

As for Premium Dash Decals, Brian had said he would email me when he found out what was going on, but hasn’t......and no longer answers phone calls. I am right at 1 month’s time since my credit card was billed and think I might need to dispute the charge as I have no product or communication..... AND looking at my credit card statement, he billed my credit card for a second time, two weeks after the order was placed! Overall not a good experience with them, but I don’t want to dwell on that....I don’t do this for a living, I do it because it brings me enjoyment. There are plenty of other vendors and individuals who are extremely helpful enjoyable to deal with.

I order a set of decals, gaskets and miscellaneous from premium dash decals, it took a while to get it to me but that was because of the shipping company, Brian for premium dash decals was very polite and I have a good experience dealing with him, mine took about two weeks to get it done, the decals looks great.

Kimodc. I used a air brush to do mine. I would highly recommend doing it that way. You can really control it much better and it's not nearly as likely to leach under the stencil. I'll see if I can find the page on my thread.

Thanks 69 GTX, I had actually read through your thread before.... That is helpful info. All is need is for some stencils to arrive and I will give it a go!

Good morning, I thought I would let you know how it all turned out.....Got the gauge cluster back together this week. Overall it turned out “okay.” I had some trouble with dust specs when laying down the black on the faces. I am not sure if it is the pollens in the air this time of year or what, but I had to redo one face 4 times to get it clean. Next came the white. Once I got the hang of laying the stencil down correctly, they were actually fairly accurate. I did airbrush on the white paint and made sure the edges were pressed tightly but still got a little bleed thru on a couple corners.

Like I said, they look good enough that they aren’t distracting, in fact they match the other imperfections in the dash, but having gone through it once and if I were going to do it again, I would send the gauge face plates off to be silkscreen printed.......for $300 they are supposed to come back looking perfect.

He is how mine turned out....

04253B31-7427-4D28-B64B-E0F16BEBD5DB.jpeg
DB3AA02E-8652-4AEA-B159-5EDEE0FCEF9B.jpeg
169A932C-7C30-4098-B7E8-6199A1272363.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back