• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to send my gauges?

Broken Mopar

Local time
10:42 AM
Reaction score
Recommendations for refurbishing of my 64 Plymouth Savoy gauge cluster? Thanks in advance. Spook

Recommendations for refurbishing of my 64 Plymouth Savoy gauge cluster? Thanks in advance. Spook

i sent my gauges to smiths gauge service. they did a pretty good job. although i think my temp gauge calibration is off. there is a bunch out there. just have to brouse around. i also recommend getting the amp gauge switched over to a volt gauge. i wish i would have done that

Redlinegauges, he is a mopar guy.

redlinegaugeworks.com Talk to Shannon,Great guy into Mopars. He did my 64 and 65 Belvederes along with others over the years.My 64 he put a factory looking tach in the blank hole for the clock. Don't have a picture but if you want I can post one in a day or two.

This is what redlinegaugeworks.com did for my 64 Belvedere.

Attachments

• IMG_1486.jpg
    IMG_1486.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1485.jpg
    IMG_1485.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 157
Did they just do the gauges or did they also restore the panel?

Ken

Pannel was a swap meet find .They freshened everything else. One thing to note is let them know the miles you want on the speedo or they will zero them out. They also polished the lenses.

Darter6, They look brand new! i was gong to suggest AutoInstruments.com.. But after seeing Darter6,s picture, i think they are the right ones.

Auto Transport Service
Back