• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where's Ron 73

747mopar

Local time
4:35 AM
Reaction score
I haven't seen him around lately, always a good guy to shoot the breeze with. Hope he's doing alright.

yeah, been wondering where's he's been. hope he and the fam is ok...

I haven't seen him around lately, always a good guy to shoot the breeze with. Hope he's doing alright.

You're right about that 747Mopar . . . I usually hear from him on my thread and I've not heard from him a while . . . Hope all is well with him ! ! !
( maybe he's visiting Will ? ? that could explain it ? ? ) ( smile )

Haven't seen Rustyratrod around lately either....

Ron is doing ok. We email back/forth. He has been busy getting everything ready for the coming winter. Usually, when his granddaughter gets home from school, he is busy watching her while his wife is at work and then is usually too tired to do anything afterwards.

On a side note, I tried calling Will (propwash) sunday and just get his voicemail. Anybody heard from him?

Good to hear, those kids will do that (wear you out).

Havent heard much from Moparstuart or DettMatt either

DetMatt hangs out over at the C body site mostly or was when I was last over there.

I shot Ron the link to this thread Hopefully he'll stop by and say hi

Yep im still kickin guys! Thanks for the APB, it sure would be hard to hide from you all if i were trying to. lol.. Just been busy with Gabby and the wife, sometimes things get busy. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!!

hi thanks and back to you on the holidays :headbang:

Yep im still kickin guys! Thanks for the APB, it sure would be hard to hide from you all if i were trying to. lol.. Just been busy with Gabby and the wife, sometimes things get busy. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!!

I hope you Have a nice Thanksgiving too,with your family Ron

- - - Updated - - -

I was going to say he's on the Members Projects threads allot, I see our buddy Ron 73 there quite a bit, good guy !!

X2 Ron. I hope you, the Mrs and Gabby have a great time together

Bump for Ron, haven't seen him on here in a very long time, hope all is well!!!!

ya @Ron 73 where ya been brother??

Road_Runner_and_Camaro_011 (Small).jpg

and Will too!

Will's RR13.jpg

Yeah 2 great guys, we miss them...

Auto Transport Service
Back