• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best posts of the week email

mountain33

Local time
3:36 AM
Reaction score
Did B-bodies stop sending out the emails showing the best comments (posts) of the week/month? Ive noticed I haven't seen one lately and enjoyed reading them. Just wondering if I changed a setting or they just stopped.

Ive never got one and been on the site for a long time. @DeltaV do you know what hes talking about?

Ive never got one and been on the site for a long time. @DeltaV do you know what hes talking about?
I've been around here way longer than you, and never remembered such a feature either.

Did B-bodies stop sending out the emails showing the best comments (posts) of the week/month? Ive noticed I haven't seen one lately and enjoyed reading them. Just wondering if I changed a setting or they just stopped.
I get them all the time over the internet, in my e mail, for my computers.
But at times one or the other for the A, B, C E, bodies site shows up in the spam file.
Check your spam file if your using a computer.
A phone, couldn't tell ya.
I don't do anything on the cell phone, except for calls.

7cbd4b61ac683d95e40f290b3d5fc84d.656x833x1.jpg

I think you have to sign up for them
in your preferences/following type settings...

I'm on pretty much daily :luvplace:
So I see the good stuff I want to post in/on... :carrot:

I never signed up for them. They just started coming.

I get them... reminds me I need to go into settings and remove notifications. I don't miss much here.....

Thanks everyone for responding. I just have to figure out what i did because I'm not getting it any more. One of the few emails i enjoy getting.

Auto Transport Service
Back