• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which Seat Belts And Hardware Are Correct 68 Charger

odin

Local time
4:08 AM
Reaction score
The 68 Charger I recently bought has no seat belts. Before I start searching for belts and hardware, I need to know what to search for. Can you folks please provide pics and details of correct belts, covers, bolts, etc. including proper installation?

It is my understanding they came standard with lap belts only and all shoulder and center belts were optional. I am looking for everything I need to install two front bucket lap belts and two rear belts. I am open to making 3-point in the front if it is a simple bolt-in operation.

This is not a numbers matching concourse show car, but I would like to get things as correct as possible within a reasonable budget. I don't want to end up paying hundreds of dollars for a set of bolts that can't be seen when other less expensive bolts may do the job safely.

i finally found one missing belt in my garage i have correct 3 point front set that was sent out for refurbishment 100.00 plus shipping 15.00
1697405546442.png

My 68 Charger was missing some of the belts when I got it. I bought a new correct set from B E & A Auto back in 2014. $445.00 back then.

Auto Transport Service
Back