• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which switch is this?

Mocajava

Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
Pulled off my 69Coronet and all systems were working but I don't know what this was from? I redid my dash to all modern stuff and parting with all I can to pass on to someone who needs it. Thanks for the help! Mocajava
Switch3.jpg
switch2.jpg
Switch1.jpg

Thanks CHARGERSTEVEN, I guess !'ll see if anyone wants it. Wipers worked as I tested all before I started to strip the car. Take care and I appreciate the help.

Just an fyi it's broken on the backside. There should be a molded black clip that holds that resistor on the side...

Word of advice, never give away thinks like that, you never know when you might need it and they can be hard to come by especially when you need it.

Is this the clip you were talking about....it was in bag with the switch( I bagged all)? I appreciate the advice about the parts but as you can see, no part of my dash is original, will never need that switch....someone else might.
Switch4.jpg
IMG_0426.JPG

That "clip" is a signal light flasher unit holder that attaches to the bottom edge of the dash frame.

Thanks for the explanation! It worked in car...would anyone want/ need it? I'm getting ready to move and letting all the spare stuff go so I don't have to move it..Another oilfield worker that got released.

Thanks for the explanation! It worked in car...would anyone want/ need it? I'm getting ready to move and letting all the spare stuff go so I don't have to move it..Another oilfield worker that got released.
Yes great for a spare or to send out and restore.. I just pointed that out as it may matter to some and didn't think you knew..

Much rather deal with FBBO/ REAL Mopar members than what Ebay throws at you. Half of the buyer are just looking to make a dime by selling into someone else. I will list it here.

Much rather deal with FBBO/ REAL Mopar members than what Ebay throws at you. Half of the buyer are just looking to make a dime by selling into someone else. I will list it here.

Add I agree with that, just figure you should know the three speed switch is more valuable then the two speed switch...

Auto Transport Service
Back