• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who builds holley carbs

moparjohnny

Local time
6:24 AM
Reaction score
anyone here has good experience with a carb builder i have 3310 for 383hp eng. thanks

all American carburetors in florida just did a 4737 holley for a 383 did fantastic job and it was missing a lot of parts.

anyone here has good experience with a carb builder i have 3310 for 383hp eng. thanks
I have re built many a 3310, and I am running a 3310 on my 440, it works good. I have a carb builder in Denver named Mike, he is very good with all carbs.

they're pretty simple. try doing it yourself.
Yup. The 3310 is probably 'the' best vac secondary carb Holley ever produced imo along with the DP's. They are not that hard to rebuild and there's plenty of information on the net about them.

If you try your self use a quality kit and carefully match the gaskets as they supply some that are close but not correct
next follow the instructions exactly
Dry fit parts to insure they are flat and fit correctly
The biggest trouble is the metering blocks warping
some people replace them or PM me and I will give you instructions on how to straighten it
good luck

Yup. The 3310 is probably 'the' best vac secondary carb Holley ever produced imo along with the DP's. They are not that hard to rebuild and there's plenty of information on the net about them.

I agree, excellent carb, not hard to re build. Get a kit and do it yourself-thats the fun of it. Learn as you go. Parts/kits are available online, shipped to your door.

Auto Transport Service
Back