• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who has E bodies? Let’s see.

U-Code, auto, original FC7, black interior, rear spoiler car. Was customed painted in 1971. Original owner owned a speed shop (Auto Racing Equipment Company) and this was his daily fair weather driver. I grew up near where the car was driven and then stored for years, 1st saw it in person when I was 18 (53 now) always wanted it. Finally bought it from the original owners family in 2016 after he passed away. Hardly any rust. Has a service replacement block in it now, 2 fender tag car. Paint is really starting to flake off but I like it the way it is :)

Drive it all the time.

View attachment 1305970

View attachment 1305971

View attachment 1305973

View attachment 1305974

View attachment 1305977
Don't see a plate on it. Where do you drive without being stopped by the Law?

Don't see a plate on it. Where do you drive without being stopped by the Law?
Good eye. That was the day I picked it up, it wasn’t registered. The other pictures are more recent. We don’t need front plates here in Massachusetts if you run year of manufacture plates.

Had mine since 1976
D2035BEE-749C-456D-8ED4-F34C9C9659A1.jpeg

Mines going through an identity crisis…!
I’m looking into swapping the wheels but haven’t decided yet

853C1CE4-3E5D-4D28-9D64-CFEC516F4616.jpeg

I think I squeezed 295 under the rear of my 70. I think I used the same size as you on the front. Car looked plain wicked lowered about 1 in.
Yes, I run 295's on several sets of my rear tires on E and B Bodies.

20170903_161436.jpg

jpeg-imag.jpg

I found this real V code Cuda, built in November of 1969. I bought it in November of 1999 and like me, it's been in Maryland its whole life and I'm the 5th owner.

cudapic1 copy.jpg

cudapic2.jpg

Last edited:
I found this real V code Cuda, built in November of 1969. I bought it in November of 1999 and like me, it's been in Maryland its whole life and I'm the 5th owner.

View attachment 1310839

View attachment 1310840
I had the sister to that car, 70 Challenger six pack, shaker, 4 spd, 3.54 dana, disk brakes, rear spoiler. Same cor green, with black interior. Same rally wheels, etc. Brings back a ton of memories.

My E-Body. It took me 20 years to get it to this point. A true father and son project! We did most of the work with the exception of the engine and tranny rebuilds. And some odds and ends like carbs, dash gauges & switches, etc.
Innumerable hours spent and way more money than planned! We can all probably say that:lol:

IMG-3955.jpg

IMG-3956.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back