• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is following the Olympic games and what sport do you like?

When i was watching, which i dont anymore, i only cared for the sports where there was an obvious clear winner, either fastest, highest, first, etc. In other words; not judged! If a couple patriotic motivated judges can decide who is a winner, and who isnt, by looking at the performance...... i couldn't care less.

The Olympics use to be a pride thing to me, proud of the people and country. It's changed and the real thrill of winning, to me, has been replaced with what idiot is going to use the world stage as a focal point to prove some issue they believe in or are part of. Sport to me in this country has gone that way in general, this is unacceptable to me. I have no respect for her or anyone that approves of this. Country first on a special day like this!!
View attachment 1145659
100% agree. Plus I will never purchase any product that the "kneelers" are selected to represent. Subway sucks anyway!

I tried to watch the beach volleyball but the wife yelled at me.

Going to watch the men's marathon.
I still run the distance ( suck at it but still do it ) so I can appreciate the work it takes.
Also want to see if Eliud Kipchoge as one good race left in him at roughly 36 years old.
Dave

225283290_10157774407792271_4786553886003586875_n.jpg

I enjoyed the hammer and discus throw. I have watched the archery on YouTube

I was thinking of watching it, but it looks like it's been cancelled. Not on any more.

You mean it's actually better than skateboarding?
You can't compare a sport that uses momentum (ramps and ball bearing wheels) to one that's 100% body and mind. Pushing the physical limits of the body and mind is what I believe Olympics should be.

Auto Transport Service
Back