• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who was racing the 66 ivory Coronet at BIR this weekend?

JackpotJim

Local time
7:16 AM
Reaction score
Was driving back home from the local Menards today and saw lots of race cars heading home as I past by the main gate of BIR (Brainerd International Raceway). There was a beautiful 66 white or ivory Coronet with 9 inch slicks on a open trailer turning south on 371. Guessing it's a Minnesota car. Say hi if you see this. Love to here more about your car.

Was driving back home from the local Menards today and saw lots of race cars heading home as I past by the main gate of BIR (Brainerd International Raceway). There was a beautiful 66 white or ivory Coronet with 9 inch slicks on a open trailer turning south on 371. Guessing it's a Minnesota car. Say hi if you see this. Love to here more about your car.

MSRA (Minnesota Street Rod Association) had their super secret fun run. Lots of Mopars running. Sorry, I do not know who owns the white Coronet.

MSRA (Minnesota Street Rod Association) had their super secret fun run. Lots of Mopars running. Sorry, I do not know who owns the white Coronet.

Thanks, the track really looked busy this weekend. Glad to see lots of people at BIR this summer even with the cancellation of the NHRA National event.

Auto Transport Service
Back