• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who's going to monster mopar at Indy?

SUPERSTOCKRACER

Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score
looking forward to racing there this year. who else is going?
the heads up race seems to be something that i will want to participate in.
cant wait for a break in the weather so i can get my black 65 dodge coronet 500 out for some testing.

I'm in as long the boys come though!!!!!!!!!so i can get the car back together....

I'm in as long the boys come though!!!!!!!!!so i can get the car back together....

ill make sure you get it back and in the car fast. i need to spank you hard! me and you in the finals at indy.:3gears::poke:

Attachments

• 65 B BODIES PARACHUTES W SUPERBEE 016.jpg
    65 B BODIES PARACHUTES W SUPERBEE 016.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 313
we are coming. i'm going to let my son run my avenger in the Q32 and we are going to run S/pro with my friend johns 64 sport fury. it only runs 9.40s but it's a blast to drive.
wes

Attachments

• resize2.jpg
    resize2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 290
we are coming. i'm going to let my son run my avenger in the Q32 and we are going to run S/pro with my friend johns 64 sport fury. it only runs 9.40s but it's a blast to drive.
wes

WES,hope to see you there.
it should be a great time.hopefully the weather breaks and its nice and cool.

My good friend Phil and I are planning on being there with a 65 Hemi Belvedere and a 63 Max Wedge Savoy for N/SS.

My good friend Phil and I are planning on being there with a 65 Hemi Belvedere and a 63 Max Wedge Savoy for N/SS.

wish i had my stacker trailer. i want to run the heads up race and NSS Class.

Attachments

• 65 B BODIES PARACHUTES W SUPERBEE 005.jpg
    65 B BODIES PARACHUTES W SUPERBEE 005.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 261
Hey chris great looking set of cars you have there:headbang:.But i have a question if you dont mind. wear did you get the hood scoop for the black 65??? i think it looks awesome and want to get one for my big block dart.thanks Mopar65

Hey chris great looking set of cars you have there:headbang:.But i have a question if you dont mind. wear did you get the hood scoop for the black 65??? i think it looks awesome and want to get one for my big block dart.thanks Mopar65

its a 65 afx hemi hood scoop custom raised 3/4 inch taller in front and 1/4' in rear to fit the sheetmetal intake and 2 SV1 Carbs.

Attachments

• AFX%20HOOD%20SCOOP%20005.jpg
    AFX%20HOOD%20SCOOP%20005.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 250
  • AFX%20HOOD%20SCOOP%20002.jpg
    AFX%20HOOD%20SCOOP%20002.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 231
Auto Transport Service
Back