• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's the king of mopars on this forum

73duster340

Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score
Who's got the nicest collection of mopars on here.
Best quality and quantity.
I've seen a few really nice pieces on here.
So who's the king?

There are so many awesome rides to choose from:thinker: Ed Cook & Sonny black have a few of my favorite cars.My junk is a solid 10 footer. Sure would like to see that bad azz ride of YOURS:icon_pirat:

Attachments

• 9.19.14 007.jpg
    9.19.14 007.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 580
:icon_scratch: remember this it is not who has the most or the very best of the mopars , we all have one common bond and love other than money ,woman that is the love for mopars ,so if you have a great museum piece or a rust bucket to restore be proud of what you have :eusa_whistle::icon_thumleft:

I have 2 66 Belvedere I 2dr posts. Both are pretty decent rust free cars but both are apart. One car I've had for over 25 years and used to drive it everywhere I went (/6 auto with working ac). Paint was just ok but realized it wasn't going to hold up and then found out it had like 10 coats of crap on it lol so I razor bladed it all off and started doing some minor body work while still driving it. It was looking like a rat rod and 20 years ago, that term wasn't a common one and some guy in a Mustang laughed at me one night at a red light. Light turned green and the 4.10 gears helped put it out ahead of him by more than a car length plus he got a good ear full of the straight pipe :D Two weeks later at a bracket race, he got beat at the track by the same car he laughed at lol. Been thinking about putting it back together and leaving the body looking just like it did when I tore it apart but only this time it will have a potent big block in it.

The king of mopar has been for some time.... Richard Petty... can't mess with that.

Forum or no forum...

Perhaps, but he ain't on the forum!

- - - Updated - - -

:icon_scratch: remember this it is not who has the most or the very best of the mopars , we all have one common bond and love other than money ,woman that is the love for mopars ,so if you have a great museum piece or a rust bucket to restore be proud of what you have :eusa_whistle::icon_thumleft:
No worries. I'm pretty sure we're all proud of the rides we have.

The way I figure, RC doesn't count. He goes through cars like I go through underwear!!!!

Neither is Don Garlits!! He has a few nice rides.

Perhaps, but he ain't on the forum!

- - - Updated - - -

No worries. I'm pretty sure we're all proud of the rides we have.

The way I figure, RC doesn't count. He goes through cars like I go through underwear!!!!

We have the King of run-on sentences AND long winded posts. Both.

So far no one has put up a valid answer on here.
I haven't been on here long but have seen a nice bunch of cars.
But WHO on this forum got the best collection of Mopar muscle?

King?
That's a good metaphor.
What always comes to my mind about "these cars"?
I can't help but think about Nathan's parable to King David in 2 Samuel 12.
A little lamb can be just as precious to a man as the King's flock is to the King if the man has onlyone.
I try and remember that.

Who's got the nicest collection of mopars on here.
Best quality and quantity.
I've seen a few really nice pieces on here.
So who's the king?

So really here, what is your point? Are you judging an individual by how much they might have or are you judging the merits of the work required to maintain a stable of cars? I know for me, I appreciate what others here have and admire their dedication to the Hobby. Not by the amount they have. As for who has the nicest collection of cars? Pretty simple really...For B Bodys Only is the KING...cr8crshr/Tuck

Yeah I don't get this post either..As it is satisfied by throwing money at this hobby. I think there is MUCH more to it than that.

I bet you would ! you do a real good job at it too!

Auto Transport Service
Back