• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's the king of mopars on this forum

I have turned my collection of mopars and (others) over to the Gods of speed and reckless endangerment... Or was it the God of criminal deviance.... either way there in good hands....

So really here, what is your point? Are you judging an individual by how much they might have or are you judging the merits of the work required to maintain a stable of cars? I know for me, I appreciate what others here have and admire their dedication to the Hobby. Not by the amount they have. As for who has the nicest collection of cars? Pretty simple really...For B Bodys Only is the KING...cr8crshr/Tuck

It's all subjective. I probably have more fun with my 25 footer Belvedere than some guys have with a big collection of show queens. But hey, there's plenty of room for everybody.

"Don't get your knickers in a bunch"

(more commonly, "in a twist") is BE slang for "don't get upset.”
Back to moparing....

tumblr_mbv67rrGkk1ruic7fo1_1280.jpg

on this site you are much better off with a thread of "show us your mopars!"then the way this one is titled.kinda makes it sound like a competition instead of the fun intended.

How about miles driven? This one gets more miles a year than the 06 Charger or 09 Challenger. Combined. iPad pics all Feb 2013 524.jpg Not saying how many.

Personally, I'm satisfied being court jester.

Hell,
I personally think ALL mopars are cool...

Would I like to have enough money to purchase my dream car (s) ??
Yes, I would.

But, I'm happy...as with many of us here.

I'd love to own RC's 68 Hemi Charger...

But, my little 70 Superbee and my 63 Polara are enough for me...
Actually, they are a handful...

Does King Kong count?

The humility in the responses to this thread is what I love about FBBO!

To ask us that question ,your on the wrong site

Don't you guys know your fellow Mopar members on here?

I have to agree with Cranky ! We want to see your cars since we know who you are. And we know you have the most Mopars. So this must be for second place ! Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back