• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's the king of mopars on this forum

20140420_154616.jpg20140420_154631.jpg20140420_154724.jpg20140724_101234.jpgIMG_1515.jpgIMG_1570.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

back when I was 15 my buddy bought a 72 road runner.... we would drink beer in it that his older brother bootlegged for us....I was so envious of this mopar I went and bought a 69 charger.... at 15... and no drivers licence......this is where it started.......I live in a town north Vancouver island, where it is completely over run by mustangs and comaros... I stand alone and strong... with the exception of my few mopar friends....I love e bodies ... b bodies and a bodies.... all my cars stay for the most part stock except for my charger...the way the were intended ......my cars aren't ever for sale... currently working on a 71 road runner.. and helping my fried assemble his 67 cuda.....I shop my cars from all over the usa and Canada... no distance is too far... all my cars are major projects when I get them.... it is the build that I am after.......thanks b bodies forum

uhhh just WOW that is some collection there! is that all yours? If so you are living a lot our dreams right now lol I would be sleeping in that man cave every night :) I noticed on the 69 RR you have rear hood pins on it but it is a hinged hood like mine. Just wondering how those rear pin set went together?

Vancover Island huh? hmm We are currently considering a vacation to Bowen Island up there just can't decide which season to go sumer?

View attachment 202838View attachment 202839View attachment 202840View attachment 202841View attachment 202842View attachment 202843

- - - Updated - - -

back when I was 15 my buddy bought a 72 road runner.... we would drink beer in it that his older brother bootlegged for us....I was so envious of this mopar I went and bought a 69 charger.... at 15... and no drivers licence......this is where it started.......I live in a town north Vancouver island, where it is completely over run by mustangs and comaros... I stand alone and strong... with the exception of my few mopar friends....I love e bodies ... b bodies and a bodies.... all my cars stay for the most part stock except for my charger...the way the were intended ......my cars aren't ever for sale... currently working on a 71 road runner.. and helping my fried assemble his 67 cuda.....I shop my cars from all over the usa and Canada... no distance is too far... all my cars are major projects when I get them.... it is the build that I am after.......thanks b bodies forum

Wow, Great toy box! Any info you can share on the cuda? Looks like a nice start on the 71 (butterscotch?)

People who only write checks are posers... they have all the latest this and that to impress other wan-a-B's... not a black nail or a scar from a rear view mirror.... and they are nice... unlike me who is ugly lately from a sunburn off welding flash because I wore shorts... there the reason I stopped going to car shows and the races... there the reason the parts are so expensive and they don't last... there's are the kind of people who try to buy everything.... but they can't ....and they usually end up committing suicide at some point to hide the fact they never had the money they flashed around and were broke and in debt the whole time...

Wow....off your meds?

They're, their, there. Three words to be used differently.

uhhh just WOW that is some collection there! is that all yours? If so you are living a lot our dreams right now lol I would be sleeping in that man cave every night :) I noticed on the 69 RR you have rear hood pins on it but it is a hinged hood like mine. Just wondering how those rear pin set went together?

Vancover Island huh? hmm We are currently considering a vacation to Bowen Island up there just can't decide which season to go sumer?

the rear pins are just dbl nutted underneath...you get tired of putting lift off hoods on the roof and having to always bring a blanket...I have never been to bowen island but any time other than summer you risk rain... and possibly lots of it

Wow, Great toy box! Any info you can share on the cuda? Looks like a nice start on the 71 (butterscotch?)

the black cuda was a straight six with a 904.... now it carries a 496(383)with a four speed.......I purchased it as a rolling shell, nothing else from a very nice fellow from Kentucky.... he had it listed on ebay......... my wife ok,d the purchase because the deal was she would get my 74 cuda.....I built her a nice 408(360) and took the fresh 496 from her car... thanks for your interest

I believe that everybody does the best with what they have to work with. This hobby is broad, with so many facets that it's hard to judge what stuff is the coolest and nicest. I've personally had about 200-300 old mopars over the last 40+ years. I think it makes me a fool to have spent so much time and money on old-cars. I'm down to 3 old mopars at this point, and would like to make it 1-2. As far as a king goes.....who cares? Just a bunch of old metal, plastic, rubber, and glass. I've watched so many people mistreat and ignore their families, pets, and responsibilities because of this sickness. A person needs to find balance in all things in life.

So far no one has put up a valid answer on here.
I haven't been on here long but have seen a nice bunch of cars.
But WHO on this forum got the best collection of Mopar muscle?

So far,the OP has never posted a single picture of a mopar that he may claim to own. Something FISHY goin on here:icon_confused::eusa_think:

Auto Transport Service
Back