• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's windshield and rear glass weather stripping

HDNMOPERS

Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score
Looking for windshield and rear glass weather stripping 67 BEL. Any particular source better than the other.

Summit Racing has them in stock (actually shipped from Precision) and the rear window seal is $40 cheaper than DMT. I bought two sets of them a couple weeks ago because i'll be needing them in the future and the prices just keep going up. Links below are for 2dr hardtop.

There are posts about who has the better windshield gaskets if you use the search function. I saw quite a fews members here recommend Precision gaskets so that's what i bought.

Looks like both Summit and Detroit sell the same exact part number. It costs less at Detroit tech. However the rear glass gasket is more at Detroit. But still the same part number. Its 209 at summit and 249.00 at Detroit. Not sure if they will price match summit.

Summit. Precision Replacement Parts Weather strip Seals, Individual Position WCR D671 B

Detroit. BXX6667WX10-WCRD671B

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back