• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why do women make accusations against men... 30 years after the incident???

And she’s had her cans jammed in the whole worlds face for the last 30 years. What’s worse?

They are all seeing 'Bill Cosby $$$' now too

before that **** came out about him he was the
"standard of what a TV father
& upstanding real person (regardless of color) should be",
we thought so anyway
not the "alleged", tried & convicted, ruffie giving, perve he actually was

I think I have a slightly different take -

She wrote a book of her life, this was part of her life, it doesnt appear (because I wont ever read the actual book so just going by whats here and a few other news sources) she is looking to cancel him out, or press any charges. Only sharing what happened.

If he did it, he did it. We have all done dumb stuff at some point that 30 years later we would certainly regret - we just own up to it, and move on. Maybe it requires a 30 second explanation, maybe it doesnt. Thats the fun part of being an adult....our choices. Just as she made a choice of when/whom she shared this information with.

Now on why she waited this long? Well who knows if she did, she may have shared it previously, or maybe it finally got to the point of her needing additional money and the book was a way to do that.

Now with that said - its a different time now, and honestly for the better. If something of a negative sexual nature happened to any of my family/friends I would hope they reported it. I would hope they report it prior to 30 years, but again - thats their choice. If he did what he is accused of, its a crime - one that most likely wouldnt be followed upon, but a crime none the less (statute of limitations apply). But I dont think that is her intent, at least not at this point.

Right is right, and wrong is still wrong - choices in life, its all about choices.

Flame away :)

Just seems like victimhood is a lifetime goal. No matter how long it takes. The 30 year old incidents could have countless victims since due to the bad decision to not to report. That’s the problem.

At what point are we going to expect “Strong Woman” to be able to handle a little adversity ?

I just kain't wait for some girl 'now a woman?' blames me for something that happened 50+ years ago.......and surprised it hasn't happened yet. Especially with that 15 year old that I thought was 20 or so.

I think I have a slightly different take -

She wrote a book of her life, this was part of her life, it doesnt appear (because I wont ever read the actual book so just going by whats here and a few other news sources) she is looking to cancel him out, or press any charges. Only sharing what happened.

If he did it, he did it. We have all done dumb stuff at some point that 30 years later we would certainly regret - we just own up to it, and move on. Maybe it requires a 30 second explanation, maybe it doesnt. Thats the fun part of being an adult....our choices. Just as she made a choice of when/whom she shared this information with.

Now on why she waited this long? Well who knows if she did, she may have shared it previously, or maybe it finally got to the point of her needing additional money and the book was a way to do that.

Now with that said - its a different time now, and honestly for the better. If something of a negative sexual nature happened to any of my family/friends I would hope they reported it. I would hope they report it prior to 30 years, but again - thats their choice. If he did what he is accused of, its a crime - one that most likely wouldnt be followed upon, but a crime none the less (statute of limitations apply). But I dont think that is her intent, at least not at this point.

Right is right, and wrong is still wrong - choices in life, its all about choices.

Flame away :)
These days wrong is right and right is wrong....and there's even a very old book that says that's going to happen.

I just kain't wait for some girl 'now a woman?' blames me for something that happened 50+ years ago.......and surprised it hasn't happened yet. Especially with that 15 year old that I thought was 20 or so.
You and me both.

They'll come out of the woodwork when you win the lottery jackpot.

Because 30 years later they're broke, ugly and have no marketable talents !!!

Freakin' really? If this actually happened, and it actually upset her, why wait 30 years to make an accusation? These women that do this lose credibility in my opinion.
If there is a problem, yell about it at the time.

Tim Allen Denies Pamela Anderson Accusation That He Flashed Her: 'It Never Happened'
If you really want to know the answer, ask a woman, not a bunch of old cranky men past their prime.
Doesn't matter, they have told us numerous times already, and NOBODY here has walked in their shoes, or is at the least willing to admit they were assaulted at a younger age, and we know statistically that is the case.

I'm happy to let the jury, face to face, determine their veracity.
Nobody else's opinion here matters.

If you really want to know the answer, ask a woman, not a bunch of old cranky men past their prime.
Doesn't matter, they have told us numerous times already, and NOBODY here has walked in their shoes, or is at the least willing to admit they were assaulted at a younger age, and we know statistically that is the case.

I'm happy to let the jury, face to face, determine their veracity.
Nobody else's opinion here matters.
See what happens when you take away the Red X...

Never got what the big deal was with PSA.

Ever.

Didn't find her the least bit attractive.

Was "OK" before the gonzo plastic, but then was absolutely repulsive IMO.

I can pay absolutely zero attention to what anyone in that cesspool has to say about absolutely anything. Life is so much better when you block all this bs out and give it no gray matter whatsoever….. Pamela who? Tim who? Not in my universe….

Never got what the big deal was with PSA.

Ever.

Didn't find her the least bit attractive.

Was "OK" before the gonzo plastic, but then was absolutely repulsive IMO.
I met her in the late 90's when she dating the Rockstar.

Up close, she was gorgeous IMO.

She seemed like she was above that and had some class.

She makes me think of a porcupine... only we can’t see them sticking out. Lol

Used up, irrelevant has beens looking for attention or cash.

Auto Transport Service
Back