• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why do women make accusations against men... 30 years after the incident???

I figure some of the things I did 55 years ago could be construed as assault today but I was never forceful in the act of doing any of it! There were a couple of people that wasn't 100% sure they wanted to do any of it but with a bit of very mild coaxing, they were willing.

Being a heroin addict certainly didn't help her case.

Some guys are blinded by bleached hair and plastic lips.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a heroin addict certainly didn't help her case.

Some guys are blinded by bleached hair and plastic lips.
I am not certain ANYONE ever chose to become a heroin addict.

Have they made some very bad choices, absolutely.

Shiney paint and chrome also has the same effect it seems.

There but for the Grace of God go I.

I watched an HGTV series last year of Pammy rebuilding her grandmother's place in British Columbia. It was kind of sad to watch. I remember her from the V.I.P. series, where she was likely at the apex of her good looks. On the HGTV series, she looked like she was rode hard, and put away wet. Seemed pretty ditzy as well.

my thoughts, they do it because in today’s world somebody will listen . or because somebody can use it against someone else ( as in politics, blackmail…)good or bad i’m not sure . 30 years ago things was different, 50 years ago more so …,

I'm not a woman and I honestly don't care about celebrities and what goes on in their world but there are various reasons.
If someone really wants an answer I would call your local women's shelter or sexaual assualt centre and speak with someone who might be able to give reasons and answers.
Hopefully there are not a lot of members on the board who have been touched by this type of assault.
I constantly ask my daughter who is away at university to watch out for herself and let me and her mom know about any type of violence towards her.
I would hate for her to feel ashamed or scared and wait weeks, months or years to tell someone.

Waiting 30 years to report should carry a prison sentence for all who may have been crime victims during that time. Bullshit. Report it or STFU.

Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't. But according to her, it happened on the first day of filming. That didn't stop her from continuing on with the show for the 1st, 2nd and 6th seasons and saying nothing during that time.

Anyone notice @Cranky keeps trying to confess to things he did as a younger man? Maybe the (?) step of AA where you have to tell someone everything you did that was untowardly in your life - then you have to make amends to each person involved. It’s generally supposed to be somewhat private but Cranky is telling the whole world….. C’mon man….. keep in coming ……Lol

What happens in Copenhagen, stays in Copenhagen! LOL Nothing happens here.

Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't. But according to her, it happened on the first day of filming. That didn't stop her from continuing on with the show for the 1st, 2nd and 6th seasons and saying nothing during that time.
It's about the $$$$$$$$$$
Anyone notice @Cranky keeps trying to confess to things he did as a younger man? Maybe the (?) step of AA where you have to tell someone everything you did that was untowardly in your life - then you have to make amends to each person involved. It’s generally supposed to be somewhat private but Cranky is telling the whole world….. C’mon man….. keep in coming ……Lol
I said......what I did 55 years ago COULD be construed.....today. Just being alive back then makes some pissed off!

What did she expect from Tim the "Tool" man?

They never put "$$$$" away for a rainy day & later in life when their "sex appeal" ran for the hills. Modern day "savings accounts" for women called "#MeToo"

Could be driven by multiple things, and likely is, because of how those things play on each other.
First, She is a bit too old to live off her looks anymore. Her bankroll assuredly has been in decline, she doesn't get movie offers really, much less full time gigs on tv shows.
Second, I don;t know Tim all that well. I do know that on his more recent show, he was a stout conservative. It is election year. Sounds like BS until you look at all the celeb endorsements of current admin. Who's to say this isn;t part of it?
Third, maybe Tim has enough money he doesn't want to play nice with that woke disaster area anymore. See also: John Schnieder. John made some blogs, then left town and started his own and is happier for it. He also got cancelled and accused of BS before he had enough.

Maybe it is none of those things. Maybe it is being sensationalized because of who it is.

I do know, people should step forward if things are legit. I also know, tax payers foot the bill when the court system has to sort this out, and if the claims are false and thrown out we pay for it anyway. This has happened, where women step forward to destroy a man and once they have basically succeeded, we find out two years later it was a hoax. Sometimes the lady gets in trouble. But no times does the man get his life back, or the tax payers their money.
Real accusations should be brought up. False ones should have the accuser prosecuted severely. The public would support both. This is supposed to be a serious matter, and it should be handled as such from both directions. When it comes from one side only it gets weaponized. So the public ends up with the sentiments posted here, because with lopsided justice faith in that justice evaporates.

Personally? Maybe something happened, she was very young and it was different times. However, 30 years later? Between the videos of her and her hubby, videos of her jumping out of cakes for a few different peoples birthday parties on the roof of a building somewhere and strutting around while the celebrity guests are all walking around in suits and evening gowns, and her entire career being based on a hyper sexualized "resume" I find it laughable to think she could possibly be serious with it anymore. It's the most hypocritical situation that could come up. Which is why if it is pursued I will be 100% certain it is for some type of agenda.

Auto Transport Service
Back