• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wild video shows Las Vegas police pursuit, shootout with suspects

To bad that both of the bad guys did not get killed:elmer:

Whacked for sure! ???

Thats not the first time I've seen an officer shooting through their windshield. Thats got to be a little risky. Good way to get a piece of glass in your eye and then what do you do?

that it sad if you ask me.

Agreed it is sad that we have these animals here with no regard for human life. Glad the Cops and All the innocent bystanders were not injured and were able to go home to thier families. Shame the other guy didn't get killed too as it would save some the tax payers some $$$.

Thank god for LEO's like them
that put their life on the line for US

when in doubt reload

look at the criminals photos
dirtbags/losers

too bad that ford was so damn gutless
a Cheby SUV was outrunning a cruiser

Thats not the first time I've seen an officer shooting through their windshield. Thats got to be a little risky. Good way to get a piece of glass in your eye and then what do you do?
There was a shootout away back, I do not know where anymore, that had City Officials wanting Police Cruisers to get Bullet Poof windshields. I guess you'd better find that out before you go on Duty and start shooting though yours. Run um down, then shoot um down. But the trouble with the magazine going in to the gun backwards confused me so I checked my setup...just to see the flow of action. I had one magazine in the pouch backwards:eek: (two mags. per pouch) which could have made me fumble...fixed that quick. You need to reload with out looking at your piece. Aha, I see he pulled the second mag. with his right hand, which looks to be his strong side. I'd guess his extra mags. would be on his left side.

Last edited:
Thankfully those cretins didn't hurt/kill any innocent bystanders.......

IMHO Leo did exactly what they are trained to do....Protect and Serve the community......

The big question here is are they ILLEGALS? Ya I know, racist.

No doubt one of the toughest jobs around. Glad none of the good guys were hurt.

Big thanks to all our cops and first responders. :thumbsup:

I had noticed not only trying to reload the magazine backwards and with wrong hand he also had his thumb behind the weapon on top of grip hand. Usually that leads to hamburger of a thumb as that slide batteries back and forth. Stress will do strange things for sure and by no means am I taking away from that. One will revert back to training under stress if properly trained and had time to train extensively. Glad he is ok and bystanders and bad guys are locked up at least.

As I stated in pops’ thread. Shooting inside a cruiser is risky at best! Times have changed and a person must do what they need to stay alive, period! Eardrums must have been in bad shape. We always trained that you never shoot from a vehicle during a high speed chase. Focus on driving. Once car has stopped or slowly moving and if being rushed, let em fly! But as I said, times have changed! He must stay alive and if he felt that was the thing to do, then so be it.

I thinking why he switched his weapon from right hand to left, he had to put the cruiser in park with right hand then went for the mag. Something to think about.

I do NOT like seeing **** like this but.....THAT was awesome. WE win, scumbags lose! Massive respect for that LEO!

I disagree with the LEO in situations like this. If the LEO can catch/kill the bad guys with no risk to innocent citizens I'm all for it. Those bullets had to be going somewhere. Even when they are not hitting the LEO's car or person they could be killing the kids in the minivan next to the LEO's car. I would say back off keep the vehicle in sight, close in when it's safe.

Same goes with dangerous car chases for minor traffic offenses. It's just not worth blowing through a red light and killing a family.

One the other hand I think it s despicable for any armed LEO or even an armed citizen to cower outside a door while a gunman shoots up a school or crowd.

It's a hard call to make at that second only to change in each and every second after the clock starts ticking all the way up till the clock stops, (suspect is down). Innocent humans can be caught in the crossfire even when it's thought to be a safe location/time for a shootout, bullets don't stop till they hit something. The only time it can be a safe location/time will be when only two people stand inside four cement walls, the good guy and the bad guy. If the LEO stops the bad guy at that moment and innocent people get injured or died in the process only because the bad guy ran, that will be a very sad time and that is something all involved have to live with but the threat has be eliminated. If the LEOs breaks off the chase and the bad guy gets away and kills one innocent person that same day a block away or more tomorrow or the next day a county away, somebody is going to lose someone, that death could have be avoided. So... it's a hard call to make. It's going to get worse before it gets better. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/07/30/police-pursuits-fatal-injuries/30187827/

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back