• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wildcat Auto Salvage

Jnelson

Local time
5:00 PM
Reaction score
I had the chance to stop by there today. Great guys. I told them what I was looking for and they pointed out to the B-bodies and told me to go ahead look at what they had and if I needed help to come on back to the office.

Oh yeah, and I took my wife and she walked around the place with me. We spent a couple of hours there. I think I'll keep her.

www.wildcatmopars.com
How do I rotate a picture?

Attachments

• IMG_3246.JPG
    IMG_3246.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
I wish they would update their inventory page. It's 3 years old

The place does need some kind of inventory control. Some parts are here and same parts in another storage area. I'm sure if you call with your wants and needs they could probably help you out. Nice bunch of guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

I already see stuff I like. Too bad the shipping would cost as much as the car.

Yeah, the shipping for an entire car would probably kill you. Not sure on parts. I asked about shipping a door to NJ and he said about $150.

they wanted 350 bucks for a 77 charger trunk lid and I was quoted another 300 to ship it to CO. I ended up finding one locally for 40 dollars

I live literally 10 min. from that yard. I have spent hours there. Nice people. They have a great Project car section. Prices can be high, but their selection is good.

Auto Transport Service
Back