• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will 426 hemi mounts/K frame fit a 572 Hemi?

RXTREME

Local time
4:02 AM
Reaction score
Building my 70 charger. Soon Ill be starting my engine build of a 572 and i was wondering what engine mounts/K frame fit? Im just going to go with aftermarket like the QA1 K frame and it has the option of 426 hemi mounts! If anyone knows and websites that makes them or strong performancy-made for high horsepower engine builds let me know!

IMG_8204.png

Should be fine as long as the new block has the Hemi mount pads and not the wedge ears.

Agreed. I have a Mopar Mega Block 528 Hemi with an AlterKation K frame. However, I don't use the factory motor mounts. I have front and mid plates mounting mine.

20150920_190437.jpg

rsz_20160414_201144.jpg

IMG_8666.jpg

I preferred the AlterKation due to as you see it allows me to run a 10 flat bottom top fuel car type oil pan with plenty of ground clearance on the street. With coil overs it eliminates the torsion bars allowing for bigger tube headers. I can install and remove my headers all in one piece from underneath with the engine installed in minutes. The rack makes it steer so nice with no play in the steering wheel also.

Auto Transport Service
Back