• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will daylight-saving time finally last 365 days per year?

Let's set our clocks ahead 4 years.

Some of us live in Arizona.-- One clock all the TIME. ---What say you about the nonsense that surrounds you folks.

BTW most all of my clocks self correct these days unless the power goes out.
In some of those cases, a flashing 12:00 is a welcome reminder that an interruption in service happened.
(I was always miffed with an old clock radio of mine that never missed a beat in being correct for my location in spite of outages). (it has no battery back up)

Last edited:
Most people cant remember what day it is,let alone what time it is,*** you get older all you care about is daylite n darkness

Some of us live in Arizona.-- One clock all the TIME. ---What say you about the nonsense that surrounds you folks.
Your at Ct's parallel if you like dawn at 4:30 am on June 21 you'll get it on PST.

I drive through Arizona on a fairly regular basis and it takes a few minutes to figure out what time zone I am in.

Just do away with DST.

Pretend land...get a '68 Charger R/T and a '68 GTX. Each would be black/black, Hemi, 4 speed, and no vinyl tops.

Just do away with DST.

Simple stuff and idea--however it needs to run through the gauntlet of government to make it so. Good luck with that being an easy push.:rolleyes:

No.. Do away with standard time.... I like having everyone get up & to work a little earlier so when I get outta work the sun will be up for an extra hour...
I already get up at 04:30. I'll just get up at 03:30 instead.

It shouldn't be hard for people and businesses to adjust their schedules.

Auto Transport Service
Back