• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will Goodmark frame rails work with AMD Trunk pan?

Matt J

Local time
5:30 AM
Reaction score
Hi Fellas,

I bought AMD body panels for my 68 Charger project about 5 yrs ago.
Ive only just started work on the car and realise I also need frame rails. I'm not sure if they are rusty along their entire length but I feel it's best to use full length rails.

Im based in England and struggling to find prices from vendors that ship to the uk.
rockauto.co.uk have some but they don't look like full length.
But in any case if I can indeed buy Goodmark ones cheaper than AMD does anyone know if they will fit easily with the AMD trunk pan?
Or would it be easier to fit the AMD ones.

Hope that makes sense?

Cheers.

Matt.

I bought a Torsion bar cross member for my car from Goodmark... it was one gauge thickness heavier than the AMD cross member and cost considerably less. There were no fitment issues. I also made phone calls to both outfits first, asking questions before I ordered anything from anyone... I always like to do my homework first. I'm not rich, and I don't like unpleasant surprises.

I bought a Torsion bar cross member for my car from Goodmark... it was one gauge thickness heavier than the AMD cross member and cost considerably less. There were no fitment issues. I also made phone calls to both outfits first, asking questions before I ordered anything from anyone... I always like to do my homework first. I'm not rich, and I don't like unpleasant surprises.

Thats interesting that the Goodmark crossmember was thicker than AMD!
Cheers.

Auto Transport Service
Back