• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Willow Springs Thursday

I emailed with Tim, the co-ordinator. He told me it was not and actually said he and another had rented a 5 bedroom house if I wanted to stay there!!! I told him the morning after the refund cancel date, which was a Sunday, that I would not go since the Fling was cancelled. i have not seen a refund, or heard anything more so I thought I would ask and see if anyone went. Yes, i would absolutely like my money refunded.

Didn’t he have a cancellation deadline?

Yes the day after Spring Fling was officially canx. I emailed him the morning after I found out about SF. Which was the morning after his canx date.

I emailed with Tim, the co-ordinator. He told me it was not and actually said he and another had rented a 5 bedroom house if I wanted to stay there!!! I told him the morning after the refund cancel date, which was a Sunday, that I would not go since the Fling was cancelled. i have not seen a refund, or heard anything more so I thought I would ask and see if anyone went. Yes, i would absolutely like my money refunded.

Talked with two others and they didn’t go either. They weren’t expecting a refund

There has been a lot or reporting on the radio about how many people are P I S S E D from not getting refunds on reservations they made. Businesses stonewall their customers by not answering the phone and not returning emails...People will remember who screwed them over, too. This is a real shitty thing for hotels, concerts and other venues to do to their customers.

Auto Transport Service
Back