• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Window fuzzy

clazar

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:32 AM
Reaction score
Not sure what these are called. 70 RR hardtop. The Moulding that attaches to the front driver & passenger windows that go up & down with the window. They seal the front door window to the rear door window. Mine is pulling apart & I want to replace them. What are they called & where can I get them.

Yes, I pulled off the old ones, clean up any residue left on the metal. Apply a thin coating of 3M black super weatherstrip and gasket adhesive to the metal and seal. Let it dry awhile, then install the seal. Then do the other side.

Check this out.

Yes, I pulled off the old ones, clean up any residue left on the metal. Apply a thin coating of 3M black super weatherstrip and gasket adhesive to the metal and seal. Let it dry awhile, then install the seal. Then do the other side.

Check this out.

Thank you.

Does the door window have to be pulled from the door to replace this seal? Does the metal trim piece with the channel have to be removed from the window? Anyway to do this with the window kept in place in the door? Just trying to see what is involved before taking door panels and everything off.
Thanks

Check this out.

Hi Moes, another post asked if the window needs pulled. Or can it be done with everything in place. I just got my new ones & have not done them yet.

You can do them with the window in place

Auto Transport Service
Back