• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Windschield wiper and washer

Local time
11:06 PM
Reaction score
I had to pull out the windschield motor as the arms would not move. The motor rotated all right I could see. Removed the top cowl plastic screen and had a look. The "well" was full of old leaves and dirt; I even found som feathers from a bird there. Probably mice had found a good place.
Now to the point:
Taking the motor out I found a very odd plastic "bushing" or connection on the axel as per photos attached. It was totally clapped out. Does anyone of you in this forum know where to look for that
clapped out connection? I have not found it in the Spares book from the factory but may have dropped a clanger and overseen it.
Any advice of where to look and ideas of how I can make my own "bushing".
The car runs indeed very very smooth apart from a slight noice from the rear axel. Maybe I shall look for new bearings?
Thanking you in advance for some hints and tips.
By the way: The back seat armrest had a broken clip so I made my own as you can see. Unfortunately I had no quality "spring steel" but it worked after careful juggling.
Made my
Gunnar

20230413_082129.jpg

20230416_152222.jpg

20230416_154506.jpg

20230416_165223.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back