• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Windshield wiper arms and blades

Status
Not open for further replies.

62savoyguy2

Local time
1:43 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just purchased a large lot of windshield wiper blades and arms. Will post exactly what I have as to part numbers and applications. A lot of them are Mopar and a lot are not, for those of you who drive other vehicles, I will sell for pennies on the dollar to any of the Mopar guys on this or any other Mopar site. Will offer free shipping to any Mopar people with an older Mopar.:hello2:

Sweet!!

Just purchased a large lot of windshield wiper blades and arms. Will post exactly what I have as to part numbers and applications. A lot of them are Mopar and a lot are not, for those of you who drive other vehicles, I will sell for pennies on the dollar to any of the Mopar guys on this or any other Mopar site. Will offer free shipping to any Mopar people with an older Mopar.:hello2:

I'm in for a '72 charger if they are there

They should arrive UPS one day this week, so I will let you know. Thanks for your interest.

I would be interested in a set for a 68 Coronet and 70 Road Runner

Trying to go through them for the last 2 days. Have a lot of one of.... Still sorting out . Let you know if I have for your car. Thanks...

Looking for a pair of ANCO 3006015 3082026 arms 16 inch. Have underlined 16 on top of arm where it attaches to blade assembly. Blades themselves are 16 inches long as well. PM me if you have them!

Thanks!

Don
Jacksonville, FL
67GTX440

Hi
I currently have 18 Anco blades on my 67 GTX. Would you have just the rubber part of the wiper blade? I need 2.
If not, I would need 2 complete set of blades.
Thanks Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back