• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiper Motor Restorations 3-Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Milczarski

Local time
4:37 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
We Restore and Rebuild 3-speed Wiper Motors to a Professional Show Condition. All work is done in house by a Master Mechanic/Restorer with thirty years experience, no middle man with extra mark-ups. Upon delivery each wiper motor and components are labeled to ensure you get back the same date coded motor that you sent us, not someone else's wiper motor. Our plating and restoration is factory correct and all at an affordable price of $245. Contact us to further discuss our restoration process and to schedule your restoration. If you want the Best for Less contact us.

Attachments

• 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,035
I will be sending you mine, pm me with info.

I will be sending you mine, pm me with info.
Hi, please send your wiper motor to the following address:
Tad Mazurek
17171 Wilson Ave.
Eastpointe, MI 48021

Just a reminder to include your return shipping cost to the purchase price of $245.

Let us know when you are shipping the wiper motor, so we can keep a look out for it.

Should have any questions I can be reached at 586-774-1656

Thank You

There will be no disappointments with this service and the quality of work is top notch. This is easily concours quality work without the price and could well be the best bargain on services for your resto that you will get.

There will be no disappointments with this service and the quality of work is top notch. This is easily concours quality work without the price and could well be the best bargain on services for your resto that you will get.

Coming from you Matt, this work/guy must be genuine in the quality of his work and services. Thread saved for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back