• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiper motor wiring

Loulang

Local time
4:27 AM
Reaction score
I have two 1966 Dodge Chargers and I took the wiper motor of my primary car and it does not have a blue wire coming out of the unit like the one off my parts vehicle. Wondering if anyone has the wiring diagram or any experience with these wiper motors. Do I need the blue wire? Appreciate the help in advance.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Not 100 percent sure on that year but the later models need the two wires on that plate as that is what parks the motor. Dont you have the FSM for your year car?

No mater what system there still should be 4 wires on the car feeding the motor. Just different functions on what motor system you have. Single speed or variable.

I was at work when I asked. I’m home and got my book to take with me to figure it all out. Just seeing if I could get a wiring diagram while I was at work from a FBBO 66-67 charger member earlier today. Thanks

Look on E-bay there are always FSM for sale and you do need one for that project.

Auto Transport Service
Back