• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wiper motor

73691 is the vendor number that mfg'd it!
Buy a parts manual if you're gonna sell parts..
I have a 1970-71 parts manual. so what does it fit if you have a early or later parts manual. those # 's in my parts manual 70-71 show wiper cam bushing

Post a picture

DSCN2917.JPG

I'm betting that first 3.. 2932 is supposed to be an 8. Not a '69 number either way.. let me keep looking.

Not 68 either way
Not 70 either way
Wrong "barrel" for a '66 or '67.

Last edited:
73691 is a good Chrysler vendor number. That's all I can confirm. It's on the one on my Bird, Bee and spare on the shelf

Last edited:
73691 is a good Chrysler vendor number. That's all I can confirm. It's on the one on my Bird, Bee and spare on teh shelf
The build 197 day of 1970. Part number is a botch job. My bets there was confusion and the 2932865 which references the cam package was accidentally punched to the motor..

I'm betting that first 3.. 2932 is supposed to be an 8. Not a '69 number either way.. let me keep looking.
not a 70 my parts book does not have that # was left in the car when it got painted. that # in my book shows wiper cam bushing. do not want to sell unless I know what it is for

not a 70 my parts book does not have that # was left in the car when it got painted. that # in my book shows wiper cam bushing. do not want to sell unless I know what it is for
It wont because that is not a wiper motor part number. It was made in 1970 on the 197th day by the code. It got punched wrong.

so it was built July 1970 ? 3 speed 2 speed. have to test it. not for my car built April 70 gtx

Auto Transport Service
Back