Wiring

Mr Gorsky

Local time
2:43 PM
Reaction score
Yep, bought an engine harness for my '73 Charger.

Service was good, answered my questions happily over the phone, shipped quickly, product was OEM quality.

moparlore

Local time
4:43 PM
Reaction score
You may want to look at Haywire too. The service is incredible.

Car Nut

Local time
3:43 PM
Reaction score
M&H is the best plug and play (stock) wiring harnesses sold through Yearone. Yearone bought the licensing rights from Chrysler and gave M&H the contract to produce the harnesses.

Wait for a Yearone 30% off sale if you go that route.

cr8crshr

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:43 PM
Reaction score
M&H is the best plug and play (stock) wiring harnesses sold through Yearone. Yearone bought the licensing rights from Chrysler and gave M&H the contract to produce the harnesses.

Wait for a Yearone 30% off sale if you go that route.
Expensive??? Yes!!! Reliability??? Yes!!! If you want a very good and complete wiring harness then my advise is to go with them. The others do have issues at times but will also work very well. I have never had a problem with the M&H products. I prefer not to skimp on having a reliable wiring on these older cars...JMHO...cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

moparnation74

Local time
Reaction score
What are we comparing here? M&H vs Evans relating to dash harnesses? Evans doesn't even offer a dash harness but the harnesses they do offer are correct and you will not have a problem with them.

I have also have used M&H for their harnesses except for the dash harness and they are good as well....I have many friends that are very happy with their dash harnesses....

So a dash harness would 100% be a M&H

All other harnesses you have two choices M&H and Evans....

moparnation74

Local time
Reaction score
Depending on what type of car he has, American Autowire offers some nice aftermarket stuff.

http://www.americanautowire.com/shop/?vehicle=1969;DODGE;CHARGER&action=add
Correct...not original factory type from these guys...One of my friends here win town bought a complete setup for his resto mod 69 bird....Each wire is labeled and is heavier gauge and shielded...I was impressed of the quality...My buddies exact words the best 800 plus bucks he spent for his rest mod semi bird....

747mopar

Local time
Reaction score
Correct...not original factory type from these guys...One of my friends here win town bought a complete setup for his resto mod 69 bird....Each wire is labeled and is heavier gauge and shielded...I was impressed of the quality...My buddies exact words the best 800 plus bucks he spent for his rest mod semi bird....
I'm a big fan of theirs but went with a universal so I can't comment on stock harnesses. I can however say that if you want a better harness than stock than they are great.... but a lot more work.

$175 In my case... that's money very well spent.

moparnation74

Local time
Reaction score