• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiring

Yep, bought an engine harness for my '73 Charger.

Service was good, answered my questions happily over the phone, shipped quickly, product was OEM quality.

You may want to look at Haywire too. The service is incredible.

M&H is the best plug and play (stock) wiring harnesses sold through Yearone. Yearone bought the licensing rights from Chrysler and gave M&H the contract to produce the harnesses.

Wait for a Yearone 30% off sale if you go that route.

M&H is the best plug and play (stock) wiring harnesses sold through Yearone. Yearone bought the licensing rights from Chrysler and gave M&H the contract to produce the harnesses.

Wait for a Yearone 30% off sale if you go that route.
Expensive??? Yes!!! Reliability??? Yes!!! If you want a very good and complete wiring harness then my advise is to go with them. The others do have issues at times but will also work very well. I have never had a problem with the M&H products. I prefer not to skimp on having a reliable wiring on these older cars...JMHO...cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

What are we comparing here? M&H vs Evans relating to dash harnesses? Evans doesn't even offer a dash harness but the harnesses they do offer are correct and you will not have a problem with them.

I have also have used M&H for their harnesses except for the dash harness and they are good as well....I have many friends that are very happy with their dash harnesses....

So a dash harness would 100% be a M&H

All other harnesses you have two choices M&H and Evans....

Depending on what type of car he has, American Autowire offers some nice aftermarket stuff.

http://www.americanautowire.com/shop/?vehicle=1969;DODGE;CHARGER&action=add
Correct...not original factory type from these guys...One of my friends here win town bought a complete setup for his resto mod 69 bird....Each wire is labeled and is heavier gauge and shielded...I was impressed of the quality...My buddies exact words the best 800 plus bucks he spent for his rest mod semi bird....

Correct...not original factory type from these guys...One of my friends here win town bought a complete setup for his resto mod 69 bird....Each wire is labeled and is heavier gauge and shielded...I was impressed of the quality...My buddies exact words the best 800 plus bucks he spent for his rest mod semi bird....
I'm a big fan of theirs but went with a universal so I can't comment on stock harnesses. I can however say that if you want a better harness than stock than they are great.... but a lot more work.

$175 In my case... that's money very well spent.

Auto Transport Service
Back