• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Without saying your age,Say something a young person wouldn’t understand

One great thing about this thread is that it has brought out a LOT of responses from some members that rarely chime in. Welcome out from the shadows, guys!

Darn it I ran off topic, 1000 apologies…….

here’s one.

I’m driving the beater over by there.

One great thing about this thread is that it has brought out a LOT of responses from some members that rarely chime in. Welcome out from the shadows, guys!

Well when you’re on home confinement, with an ankle bracelet, and locked out of the clubs, whips, chains and explosives website (for obvious reasons) lowlife’s can’t be choosy.

This tape will self-destruct in 5 seconds

Me savvy kemosabe

Did you wind the clock?

Car 54, where are you?

Their phone must be off the hook

Prime the pump

GAAWWDDDZZZIIEELLLLAAAAAAAAAA.................................

Who Knew 60's B Movies With A Japanese Actor In A Rubber Monster Suit Would Be So Entertaining Over Half A Century Later?!

Look Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B2CEE84F-D6BB-4550-9AFC-8AEEFED30058.jpeg
One of my favorite Cub player, Sammy Sosa. He never admitted to using steroids, that were Not illegal or against any rules at the time, or went before that clown posse congressional panel and cry. He has paid the price, stood up like a man and never aggressively bitched. What an attention grabber of a season, that was fantastic.

The MLB also screwed Cub favorite Ron Santo by inducting him the year After his death.
Ronnie was hilarious in the radio booth. What other player jumped up and clicked their heels while one the field.

Here’s an old saying “Go pound sand MLB”

Yeah, I remember the beehive hairdo’s…my mother and her friends had their hair all teased up a half-foot or more around their head – then the cans of Aqua-Net hair spray fogging up the room while nearby was an ashtray with lit smokes in it they put down just long enough to apply the spray. Well, I drank from a garden hose too.

While the Maid of Honor was preparing for my sister’s wedding at our house with the rest of the gals, her hair went up in flames in the living room because of that combination, hairspray and lighting a cig. Hard to forget that smell!

"KMG365"!!

Who remembers this "call sign"? Was used on tv show that had a Dodge as a "character" in the show.

Auto Transport Service
Back