• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Without saying your age,Say something a young person wouldn’t understand

I can't believe I ate the whole thing.
You ate it, Ralph!
Plop, plop, fizz fizz...
A silly millimeter longer.
Floating heads, floating heads...
Go Greyhound and leave the driving to us.
Go getters go Ozark.
See the USA in your Chevrolet.
Bacaruda.
Let us put you in the drivers seat, as a gentleman is lowered into a 64 Chevy "rag".

Manual feed pinball machine
1 selection 10c--3 selections 25c
High Fidelity
Pull knob jamming on Cigarette machine
Coke bottle jamming trying to pull it out
Manual stamp machine
Mechanical cash register
Candy for 1 cent

I do not know of to but then on here-to old- but one of you can. Type in "Opel Rally Kadett vs Elephant" watch some of my favorite commercials!

CONELRAD
Civil Defense
Pick a pair of six packs. Buy Bud.
It might be...it could be... It is! A home run! Holy cow!
I dood it!
I want my Maypo!
Fallout shelter
Strontium 90.
Donate a tooth (to check for Strontium 90) and I just got a letter from them wanting information. That was kept on file for 50+ years.
This Bud's for you.
Bud...wise...ERRRRRR
Humpin' to please
I also remember doing Civil Defense drills in school, ya know we went out into the hallway and stuck our heads into a tin locker - cause after all as the building melted that locker could save you!

Just got to page 29 and found out I had read this before. When the rest of ya get old enough to forget "stuff" always remember it is just as good the second time.

Well I can sign out now 37 pages, to bad so many were me talking to myself!

Just those crappy hollies, not my AFB'S or my runners AVS
I never popped the hood on my ‘70 Charger or ‘70 Cuda, both factory 3/2300 Holleys… and heard the comment crappy. :p :D

Auto Transport Service
Back